Join our server on Discord

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic
(07-02-2011 09:13 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: B) I never said I didn't like the show. I just said it doesn't grind my gears after watching the first episode.

1st episode isn't really the best place to start for the series. It vaguely sets up the main characters and future plot points, but lacks any of the real humor or charm present in later episodes.

Still if it isn't your thing. then it isn't your thing. I've always been annoyed by this notion that the pony community wants to forcefully jam the show down everyone's throats.

Most fans will get called names and honestly the best rebuttal is to ask "Have you actually watched the show?" Then all of a sudden we're the assholes because we're trying to "force" everyone to watch it.

Anyways. I really expected a bunch of "meh'"s in this thread. having only two or three is amazing

"You see, Pony, as you know, Is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!"
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
(07-02-2011 11:42 AM)Doctor Gabumon Wrote:
(07-02-2011 09:13 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: B) I never said I didn't like the show. I just said it doesn't grind my gears after watching the first episode.

1st episode isn't really the best place to start for the series. It vaguely sets up the main characters and future plot points, but lacks any of the real humor or charm present in later episodes.

Still if it isn't your thing. then it isn't your thing. I've always been annoyed by this notion that the pony community wants to forcefully jam the show down everyone's throats.

Most fans will get called names and honestly the best rebuttal is to ask "Have you actually watched the show?" Then all of a sudden we're the assholes because we're trying to "force" everyone to watch it.

Anyways. I really expected a bunch of "meh'"s in this thread. having only two or three is amazing

"You see, Pony, as you know, Is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!"

Heh, well, you quoted what I said out of context. It might not be my thing, at least the show itself, to watch, but I do enjoy the off-screen humor it gets; again, the stuff wolfjedisamuel drew.

I watched the first episode because I usually go against the flow but I realized that's being close-minded, so I gave it a chance. I'll give you that the show has clever and practical humor as well as action that I can say I enjoy, but somehow, I didn't feel compelled to continue watching it. I did, however, watch the entire two parts of the first episode, and I can say without a doubt that I've enough to speak about what I like and what I don't like from it.

Now, if I hadn't watched anything at all and had begun dissing everyone here just because of some childish reason such as "stop being gay y'all" then yes, saying "Why don't you watch it first and then decide?" is something entirely reasonable to do, especially if you're a fan.

In the hypothetical of someone telling me to watch more AFTER I've given my opinion AFTER I've watched it, then I'd say that's forcing the issue.

And I haven't even dissed nor slandered the series or its fans to begin with. So you can also consider yourself lucky this thread has nice people talking about it altogether~ Which is awesome.

My argument with Black is over him trying to fabricate a truth and try to choke me with it. I'm afraid I couldn't let that slide, lol.

Other than that, I think the thread is fun, especially with Mahees, Ray and I and our outbursts :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(07-01-2011 02:45 PM)CaseyChimera Wrote: I also made a pony. Meet CheckMate.
[Image: CheckMate.jpg]
The only thing stronger than his magic is his mind. He always thinks 6 moves ahead of his opponent's and leaves them all in checkmate. In my fanfic in the works, he's also the big brother of a certain bragger that was featured on the show. Can you guess who?
Ha. Trixie's brother? That would be funny. Trixe should be Luna's student.

(07-01-2011 02:57 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Unknown, I don't think I wanna play pony games. I had about enough when I went for the Dream World while playing Pokemon White. I felt like some kind of retard playing games to make ice-cream that I can't even eat or flying across clouds with an overweight seagull. I say leave those games to facebook.
Hey. I love the Dream World. I don't know why but I like growing berries, and decorating a house. ...Nintendo is powerful.

(07-01-2011 03:17 PM)Salem A. Delgado Wrote: Wow Maahas I can't believe you drank the Potion *turns the glass to show a lable clearly reading property of the pony conversion bureau* One of us! One of us! And Pinkie Pie went mad the day she saw that rainbow. I hear Luna isn't exactly stable either. *goes back to cuddling all the ponies here*
Pinkie didn't go mad, you could almost say she went sane. Flat hair Pinkie is crazy. And Luna is stable now.

(07-01-2011 11:57 PM)tigerlily Wrote: I still believe that story is out of character for Pinkie Pie. >_>
Yes. It is. But, it's popular for people because it's almost the opposite of what she is.

(07-02-2011 01:20 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: ok, if you really you need some more pony:

Go here:

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/My_Little_Pony...Magic_Wiki

http://www.equestriadaily.com/

and here:

irc server: irc.irchighway.net

channel: #mylittlepony

And by the way:

My Little Pony: FiM EPIC trailer (HD)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW3pMrk9qkM
I'm pretty sure I posted two of those already. Or at least the wiki link.

(07-02-2011 09:13 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: C) Well, I guess I could watch that episode later, but Unknown went out of his way to find me a fic to read, don't wanna waste his efforts.
Thank you. I had to go through the crazy scary memes to get that.
And the creepy pasta games I linked you. I hope no one played them.

(07-02-2011 10:37 AM)CaseyChimera Wrote: http://jwebgen.com/

Also, where is this "Cupcakes" fanfic anyways? I found "MLPFiM: The Dark Side" and "A Precious Rainbow" that is based on it but no "Cupcakes".
I linked it a few pages back. I would not recommend it. It's disturbing.
Too late, I've already found and read it. It's what you said and more, UnknownH. I don't know what compelled me to finish and then read the alternate endings. I felt like throwing up and then dry heaving for another hour or two afterwards. To see Pinkie Pie's jovial behavior and witty banter being destroyed by his abomination just brings me to tears. The only alternate ones that removed some of the foul retchedness of it are the ones I mentioned before, especially "A Precious Rainbow".

[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
Here is a working link for the pony creator, since the older link does not work anymore

http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/MLP...-210228500

You need Flash for it
(07-01-2011 02:57 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Unknown, I don't think I wanna play pony games. I had about enough when I went for the Dream World while playing Pokemon White. I felt like some kind of retard playing games to make ice-cream that I can't even eat or flying across clouds with an overweight seagull. I say leave those games to facebook.

DragonMasterX, this is the post where I thought you referenced the flash game as someone who has played it. I guess I was a bit tired and took it like you where changing ice-cream for filling candy boxes and flying across clouds with an overweight seagull as flying across clouds with a pegasus pony partner.

(07-02-2011 06:11 PM)CaseyChimera Wrote: Too late, I've already found and read it. It's what you said and more, UnknownH. I don't know what compelled me to finish and then read the alternate endings. I felt like throwing up and then dry heaving for another hour or two afterwards. To see Pinkie Pie's jovial behavior and witty banter being destroyed by his abomination just brings me to tears. The only alternate ones that removed some of the foul retchedness of it are the ones I mentioned before, especially "A Precious Rainbow".

(07-01-2011 11:59 PM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: C) Dont read that story (edit: Cupcakes), just watch this episode:

*Episode 25 - Party of One
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae5An1Z4zNQ

You cant said you weren’t warmed

(07-02-2011 02:35 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Thank you. I had to go through the crazy scary memes to get that.
And the creepy pasta games I linked you. I hope no one played them.

UnknownH linnking that fanfic is like trowing up over a peerson face, may you please try to avoid mencionong that fanfic and or linking it again? Thank you, For crazy pinkie pie, there is episode 25
Thank you Black for having Unknown stop posting the pic, even though he already done it 3-5 times now. XD

(07-01-2011 02:57 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Name of that pony should've been Ticky "Tack" Toes. It hit my mind the second I saw that Cutiemark(. Bet that's the only pony who can have fun with himself without it looking perverse.

Casey I have to agree with DMX, your Pony's cutiemark does look like Tik Tack Toe. XD Atleast my pony isn't too overpowered, so don't worry guys that even though she's a winged unicorn(she's not too strong on her magic). Her powers is only as strong as Rarity. So her magic does little stuff but does not transform things as such like Twilight Sparkle and Trixie. :3
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
http://xkappax.deviantart.com/art/Derpy-...-211438413

Eat lunch with ponies!

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/07/po...chbag.html

Well, look at this, ponies everywhere!

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/07/po...und-1.html

Are you hungry?

https://firebudgie.wordpress.com/2011/07...-cupcakes/

Ponies at Comic con 2011

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/07/co...-2011.html
So second season's officially begun. I liked it, seeing the ponies suddenly go all opposite is kinda interesting, and a mean fluttershy? Somehow attractive lol. Though still no sign or mention of Luna, other than the window painting of something that must've happened more than a millenium ago so that doesn't count. I seriously think she went the way of old yeller, or maybe Celestia keeps her locked in the basement.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Season 2!

I was there for the live stream online and it was pretty awesome! I was severely enjoying Applejack's lying face <~< >~> I was also a little surprised at how much I liked Discord. I was hoping his voice wasn't gpoing to be stupidly cast but it turned out to be a very satisfactory fit to the character.

And I think Luna is going to show up next episode to pull of some heroic stuffs... At least I hope so.

And I know I'm contradicting my previous views in this thread, but the show is JUST SOOOOOOOO GOOD! It's about 20% cooler than most of the shows I watched as a kid!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Huh. This site certainly has different rates of P-Virus then most. I guess it's the amount of people.

*ahem*

Yes, it was a good open wasn't it. Star Trek TNG's Q played Discord. Which means people love this just as much as they love the character now.
And yes, we have alternate version of the ponies. Let's see if there's memes made from them during the week and after part 2.