Join our server on Discord

RealD
3D gives me a headache, but I appreciate the effort.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I did some research and figured out what I have to do, the problem is I have to figure out how. A third way is an option, I just have to figure out a way that isn't just copying anaglyph 3d. Until then at least I can make anaglyphs from the link Reclaimer posted.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
(06-20-2011 09:31 AM)Wisemon Wrote: 3D gives me a headache, but I appreciate the effort.

Even though I don't know if you'd even care, I guess you won't be playing a 3DS when I get it next X-mas. heh heh

But the last picture looks almost 3D.
Yeah, it's your brain trying to compensate for the blurry parts, since it thinks the lenses in your eyes are causing it, your brain is collecting the images to make one image.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
The OCA
Renamon's Army
So... Any further updates, captain? XD Lol
I may have already said this, but the biggest thing i's usu to make sure each eye sees what it i's supposed to see. There are other ways to make the image appear 3D: just think of those optical illusion books where you have to look "through the page". The problem with that i's you have to consciously focus from the right distance at the right angle at the right spot, and to do that takes weeks of practise -- I used to do it all the time, but then I stopped for a bit, forgot how, now I can't do it any more. Anyway the point i's with the glasses ways, blur, reflection, refraction i's all reduced to 35-10 % of what it would normally be, and you can see the effect at any angle from any distance. It's just a matter of what you want in your pic, I guess.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I made some progress but the problem is the since it's the exact same image, it would still be 2d through glasses. I'm gonna stick the image on a flat 3d model, then take two slightly different pictures of it, making a 3d effect when you look through the glasses I'm designing, but I'm gonna wait until next month, since it's the last week of summer before summer school right now.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Wait, hold up, you're actually designing new glasses for this? O.o dude that i's insanely awesome!
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I gotta, I have no idea what the polarization is on the realD glasses so I gotta think of an alternative
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Like I said, why not just use the old school red and greens. It's easy and effective.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Yeah, I'm sure I can dig up some old school red and blues somewhere around the house (hmm I wonder if we still have the spykids 3 box?). Besides, that would be much more effective since, if you have to make entirely new glasses for it, it would be limited to you being able to use it Pretty much... Until of course you sold them to a manufacturing company or something and they became widely distributed and well known.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz