Join our server on Discord

Digital Blast RP
hello one and all on digiartistdomain forum Digimon Crazy here with a new idea for an rp/ I have been sad since i have came here to notice no active or very little active Yaoi stuff. now Believe it or not i aint gay but just love to read yaoi. now the following is a Digimon based rp. This means it is an AU of digimon. The story goes like this.

A computer programer one day while working on his computer found that he had link to a site to which he could not remember making. He clicked the link and then opened a window. In the window he could see many creatures walking around, it was a whole new world. One seemed to notice him and walk over to the screen and its seemed to talk to him. Now he had forgotten he had turned the volume off and turned it on. When he did he saw that yes the thing could indeed talk to him. So they talked and programmer knew he had found. Now he thought that since the link could let them talk and see each other why couldn't it let them travel over. This would be no easy thing for him alone so he eventually pulled together a team and after toiling for 10 years they were able to make a machine that could let them go through the ink to the other world. After they had tested it and it succeeded they moved to make freind with the creatures he had seen.

The creatures were freindly for the most part and liked to be with the humans. They learned they were called digimon, digimon could digivove after much training through battle and age. This is what digimon wanted most to digivolve not to fight but it is what they were ment to do. SO the team thought they could help them by making something to help them evolve. They made what they called a digivice (season 5 digivice style) and found that they could help them digivolve but only when the humans used it. The team thought it best to show the world this place and they let the word out. People were fancimated by the new creaures and world. Then the idea came out by who no one knows that why not have a place that can do a competiotion of digimon and their partners. Eventually a sort of stadium was built after the origanal teleporter tech was advanced.

The called the place the DigiDome and in it digimon and their partners could battle each other with safety and rules. Peopl from all over the world began to come to this place to meet their digimon partners and have fun battleing each other. It has been about 30 years since the DigiDome was finished and it has become very poplular and loved the worl round.

Lol ok sry if the story was long or dumb but the general idea is kinda like bakugan but with digimon. So the basic rules apply no god modding, single person to person for a whole page, etc. Also since this in the yaoi section all official pairs must be yaoi. DigimonXHuman is allowed and their can be straight people but all pairs must be yaoi. Also no being able to digivolvle past champ in the begging and adults are allowed as characters so you dont have to limit yourselves to teenagers or kids ^.^ Also i had planned this to have no antagonists so as to make it pure fun and keep conflict to min but if you want to be antagonists list that in the app. Multiple apps are a limit of 2 unless i give an okay.Also i will control and add NPC's through the RP. It would be best if you didn't have the same digi as another of the RPers (you could though) but of course NPCs will most likely.

Format for App
Code:
Digimon/Nick (optional):
Line:
Tamer Name:
Tamer Pic:
Age/Gender:
Tamer Bio:
Digivice Color:
Antagonist (optional):

Okay i guess that it so hope to have fun and I dont usually lead in RPs so bear with me ^.^ The RP will begging when we have at least 4 charaters and the max might be capped later on.

PS: DigiDome Headquarters is in the US so most people speak English but if you choose from any country you don't have to speak English if you dont want to.

Here is my app
Digimon/Nick (optional):Guilmon
Line:Guilmon(Rookie), Growlmon(Champion), Wargrowlmon (Ultimate), Megidramon (Mega)
Tamer Name:Dereck Ramoz
Tamer Pic:[Image: dsredhead.jpg](no weapons or nothing just the face)
Age/Gender:17/Male
Tamer Bio:Dereck First got into digimon when he was 13 and wanted to always go to the DigiDome but it isn't too cheap and his parents didn;t have money to waste. So he save for a year to get a pass to beable to go travel through a teleporter. He loved being there seeing all the people and their digimon. He didn't know how to get a partner so he decided to go look around the surrounding villages of digimon. After a bot of sight seeing in the villages he decided to take a break. When he did he thought he heard a noise. It was comming from an alley he went to see what it was and when he got there he saw sad little gigimon crying he dicided to take him home. It took another year of saving but he was bl to get a digivie for his lttle buddy gigimon and he evloved into a guilmon soon after. Dereck grew to love guilmon but he decided to keep those feelings in check though. They have a bit of battle experiece but not much so they are kinda basically noobs but they simply like being together.
Digivice Color:Blue with white buttons
Antagonist (optional):
Creative Minds
I've said it before, I'll say it again: why are all the best plots in the yoai section? Crybaby2 I love the premise... I'm just not into yoai.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I've got a question! Is it mandatory for all Digimon to have partners, or can my Digimon be like, just Digimon without partners?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
well i would prefer partners but how about you send me app before you post it so i can see how you are thinking of the character. Oh and if you are thinking that all digimon have to be in with their tamers no no they can be with other digimon or even wild digimon.
Creative Minds
Alrighty then! X3 I loves me my Yaoi. I like Yuri and Straight stuff too, sure, but darnit if I don't love me my Yaoi! X3

EDIT: Here's my profile!

Digimon/Nick (optional): Gazimon/ "Jester" or simply "Gazz"

Line:

Forced Evolution - [Note: This happens when Gazimon is forced to Digivolve when he's not ready to, and while heavily damaged/close to death. This can also be brought on by his tamer using a prototype Transcend Chip for her digivice that forcefully digivolves him.] Gazimon (Rookie), MadLeomon (Champion), MadLeomon: Armed Mode (Ultimate), Madleomon: Final Mode (Mega).

Natural Evolution - [Note: This happens when Gazimon digivolves on his own free will.] Gazimon (Rookie), Leomon (Champion), GrapLeomon (Ultimate), BanchoLeomon (Mega).

Tamer Name: Cassidy Cain

Tamer Pic: "Don't disappoint me, Gazz."

Age/Gender: 17/Female

Tamer Bio: Cassidy was a spoiled, rich girl who got anything she wanted. She received Gazimon when she was just 5 years old, and she treated him like a toy, always dressing him up and making him play, and abusing him if he doesn't act the way she wants him to. When she heard about the DigiDome, she immediately wanted to join in and put Gazimon to the test. But he had no idea how to fight, and it infuriated her. She hired personal combat trainers who were very rough on him, and she often punished him for bad performance. She inflicted many scars on him, which she deemed 'ugly' and had him constantly wear a 'stylish, long sleeved shirt', even though he felt too hot in it, because fashion and looking good was important to her.

Her ruthlessness as a Tamer earned her a reputation, and her Gazimon, though dumb and pitiful, was a fearsome contender under her instructions. She has been pressuring him to digivolve for some time now, and she hopes to force him to do it before her next match.

Digivice Color: Pink and white, with white stars on the back, and white buttons. Has a blue digivice strap.

Antagonist (optional): None

[spoiler=Gazz -]
[Image: Gazimon-1.jpg]

[Image: 15734_1130689122550_1686926083_252815_625949_n.jpg]

[Image: DAGAV1.png][/spoiler]

~ ~ ~

Digimon/Nick (optional): Veemon/"Boy Blue", or simply "Blue". His former tamer used to refer to him as "Boy".

Line:

Slide Digivolution - [Note: This is an alternate form of Digivolution Veemon has developed in order to access advanced stages and forms without a partner. It depends on his force of will and emotional state, but is only really possible thanks to a prototype Digivice he took from his former Tamer's company that was custom built for digimon to use on themselves.]

Exveemon - Champion form. Cannot digivolve further. This is the default form he knows, and got this from sheer, relentless training and some DNA modification from the Prototype Digivice from Mr. Whitman's company.

Flamedramon (Champion), Raidramon (Ultimate), Magnamon (Mega) [This line is only accessible after the necessary upgrades for his digivice, which can only be accessed after he collects Virtue Tokens; Courage, Friendship and Miracles.]

Natural Digivolution - [Note: This is the Digivolution line he would normally have with a tamer and a Digivice.] Veemon (Rookie), Veedramon (Champion), AeroVeedramon (Ultimate) UlforceVeedramon (Mega).

Tamer Name: (Formerly) Jameson Whitman

Tamer Pic: None

Age/Gender: 34/Male

Bio: Veemon was captured when he was very young, and turned into a Digimon slave to work at construction sites. A man in a smart looking business suit, whom he later came to know as Mr. Whitman, picked him apart from the rest for his intelligence, and turned him into his own personal Digimon.

Mr. Whitman treated Veemon more like his own son than a digimon, reading him Nursery Rhymes (and naming him after "Little Boy Blue", his favorite one) at night, playing games with him, and most of all, training his mind by playing chess, or his body with sports and other physical games when they had the time. Blue loved Mr. Whitman, which made what happened later all the more tragic.

Blue and Mr. Whitman watched battles at the DigiDome together, either on TV, or actually going there to spectate. They decided to join one day and become a team, but Blue witnessed a change in his personality every time he got into the ring. Mr. Whitman was a sadist who took joy in breaking Digimon, often capturing ones from the Digital world and making Blue hone his skills by deleting them. He hated it, and he wanted to stop, but he was forced when Mr. Whitman punished him for going against his wishes.

In the end, Blue escaped ran away from Mr. Whitman, who refuses to let him go, and has vowed to recapture him and make him pay for abandoning him after all he did for him. Blue lives alone in the Digiworld, in fear, sometimes, he wakes up screaming from nightmares of Mr. Whitman's rigid hands around his throat, before going back to sleep in tears. He has learned how to digivolve himself as a defensive measure, and continues to go where Mr. Whitman will expect to find him the least; the Digidome.

Digivice Color: Black and Navy Blue. Black buttons. Has the company logo on the back, a pair of intersecting Ws.

Antagonist (optional): Jameson Whitman

[spoiler=Blue -]
[Image: VEEMONMON.jpg]

[Image: Veemon.png]

[Image: veemon3.jpg][/spoiler]
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)