Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 41
Olegmon, the Gold-thief laughs! Farewell Xros Heart

Sounds cool. Let's wait to see what happens.
lol i saw it and it was kinda weird but at least they brought back spada,luna, and coronamon
Creative Minds
Yeah. Plus, they got new people for the group too.
So Clone was right. There was a 40-41 dual release.

Hooray! Now I can use RR's subs this time.

So since Ballistamon was changed back around to Dark Volumon, he must have been switched to Ballistamon. And Shoutmon did it the flashback says. Then they became Heterosexual Life Partners. Much like a Jay and Slient Bob. Or a Scrubs Turk and JD. Only not as Guy Love.

So OmegaShoutmon can't fight Dark Volumon, who has a different voice, and can grow as tall as him. And Olegmon has two chests on his shoulders. They release two spirits, named after Norse myths. One happy red, one sad blue. No way most can spell blue's name.

Anyway, red one splits them into Shoutmon and Blue Flare and throws them away into the water. while he captures Taiki's group and hypnotizes them. Nene tries to sneak on board but it doesn't work and now the "Lady killer"'s girlfriend is in trouble (Olegmon words, not mine.)

Now that Kiriha and Shoutmon are far away, they have to go back on Deckerdramon Float Mode and Dracomon is a good part of the plan. Also, Shoutmon wants to fight Ballistamon to get him back. Meanwhile! At a whirlpool. (heh) Nene is strapped to a buoy and is forced to take Ultimate Speaker Levels 1 and 2. But before Level Three, Here comes Shoutmon from the air.

After Kiriha and MailBirdramon save Taiki and Nene respectively, Deckerdramon is called to flip the whole darn ship. But then, since he's a giant mech creature made of gold, he needs his shoulder monster things to lift him. And Shoutmon Xroses to try to talk to Ballistamon directly but they get knocked out. It seemed to work.

What do you know, it did work. It just took a minute. After that, using the smae trick Olegmon used, Shoutmon fixed everyone and we have X4S(pardamon), MetalGreymon, and JetMervamon. And they proceed to beat the crap out of everyone. Almost sad Mermaidmon died though.

So while Olegamon uses his shoulders to beat the two flying Xroses, for X4S they make a portal of some sort. But, when Ballistamon De-Xroses, he uses Ultimate Speaker to blast both the monsters and Olegmon away. They go into the portal, and he dissolves. They could have been friends. Maybe.

Now as they travel down to the flag, Spardamon and the Moon/Sun twins are using the ship. But where's Coronamon. Anyway, Data Collection has Flamedramon and something weird with Kiriha and Nene. Next ep, we have the Canyon Land and Gravimon. Also, Kiriha does his angry jerk fight again. Oh well. Backstory! Yay.
I really liked this episode, and I will kind of mix Olegmon -_-
miss And yeah, He was not evil, just a pirate.
Arh. Shiver me timbers, gappo, gappo.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
And of course, that wouldn't have worked on me. Not just because I'm a human.