Join our server on Discord

The Game Playas Series
Finally wrapping up the final pages of this one. I'll naturally post em here once all is said and done.
Well of course. I'm not sure where else you would post it but thanks anyway.
And so another story is in the books.

[Image: ME14AM81_t.jpg] [Image: ME14AM82_t.jpg] [Image: ME14AM83_t.jpg] [Image: ME14AM84_t.jpg] [Image: ME14AM85_t.jpg]
Well. A good way to start the new year is to finish a story. Good work.
Yep already starting work on the next volume.

While it sucks that this one took 3-4 years to complete, I decided to scrap all the other stories I started working on in-between. No big loss. They were only a page or so deep. One of the ones that I decided to let go is one I made on DOA6, especially since DOA6 died in less than a year. A shame, but it would be super outdated to do that now.

I did start a lockdown story back during the whole '2 weeks to stop the spread' times where the game girls went directly after the guys in their own homes. That one is literally 3-5 pages away from being complete so I'm wrapping that up and also starting the first few pages of another story based on a recently released game, which isn't a fighting game for once. I'll keep you posted with new pages as they occur.
That's interesting. Good luck for that.
[Image: ME14HX5S_t.jpg] [Image: ME14HX5T_t.jpg] [Image: ME14HX5U_t.jpg] [Image: ME14HX5V_t.jpg] [Image: ME14HX5W_t.jpg] [Image: ME14HX5X_t.jpg] [Image: ME14HX5Y_t.jpg] [Image: ME14HX60_t.jpg]

Here we go. I had 7 pages done, just did page 8 recently. Gotta hand it to my buds though, I asked them what woman they wanted and that's how I got to go with Jill Valentine, Aloy (before the sequel existed) and the Out of the Shadows (the game, not the movie) version of April O'Neil.

Honestly though, who wouldn't want a videogame woman to jump out of your TV asking you if you want to fuck?
Well of course. If you're not Ace then of course. I could think of a big list. If I didn't hide myself on the internet, then I might ask to be in these. heh heh
Yeah, I'd imagine most of the girls like Chun Li and Mai would back off and apologize if they were going after someone that told them they were ace. I'd imagine the more villainous girls like Juri would tease em to see if they can still get them to put out and then leave after losing interest.
Hey, at least I try to learn things. But yeah. That might be fun but mean to them.