Join our server on Discord

The Game Playas Series
Whoa hey. Nice to see you and new work. ...The underpants on the last page are funny.

Wow, this place is still here.

Been quite a year. While I have yet to finish that DBZ/Super story (I'm real close to the end though), I still have one 2019 story I'm also very close to finishing.

I also have a few stories on the backburner, at least 2 of them deal with what the gang has been up to during the pandemic.

I might post more pages in a day or so, if you're still curious Mr UnknownH.

(12-28-2020 05:01 PM)Usako Man Wrote: Wow, this place is still here.

I'll do everything in my power to keep it from going anywhere. And its day will come again.
Yeah. It is. And the Discord is said to even be busy. But it's Mr. Unknown, first initial H. But I'd like to see this place be more busy. That would be something. Like if somehow someone dubbed the new season and it airs where everyone could get it.
Here's a short story I did that was part of the 2019 pin up collection. Not hentai per say, but just a thing that happened. If anything it establishes the gaming rivalry that Usako and Joe have. And hey, Chun Li and Juri got into a brief fight where they have to hold back so they don't reveal themselves to outsiders.

[Image: ME12ZYUG_t.jpg] [Image: ME12ZYUH_t.jpg] [Image: ME12ZYUI_t.jpg] [Image: ME12ZYUJ_t.jpg] [Image: ME12ZYUK_t.jpg] [Image: ME12ZYUM_t.jpg] [Image: ME12ZYUN_t.jpg] [Image: ME12ZYUO_t.jpg] [Image: ME12ZYUP_t.jpg] [Image: ME12ZYUQ_t.jpg]

[Image: ME12ZYVO_t.jpg] [Image: ME12ZYVP_t.jpg] [Image: ME12ZYVQ_t.jpg] [Image: ME12ZYVR_t.jpg] [Image: ME12ZYVS_t.jpg]

That's fun world building. Rashid has a great theme though. This one guy did a metal version. So this was done in 19 huh.

Yeah, as stories continue, you'll see the characters have jobs and whatnot and more 'background' characters are introduced. We'll be seeing those gaming tournament hosts again.

On other news there's also how the lockdown has affected the crew. So far Raven and Chelsea have let their hair grow out and Raven was laid off her job and opened a secret OnlyFans her friends don't know about. My only question is if she's raking in tons of cash.... would she really just quit that and return to her waitressing job whenever all this CoVid stuff ends and everything re-opens?

Speaking of CoVid, the whole thing kinda ruined several stories I had set to take place in school, since nowadays everything is virtual school or whatever they're doing. I still want to make those, I guess I'll just have to specify they took place pre-CoVid, or early 2000 before March.

I guess we'll see how it goes. I mean even the DBZ story I started (which I have to hurry up and finish already) started with the crew walking out of a movie theater.... something we all took for granted nowadays.

Well, you have a world where anime and game characters are real and banging characters. You don't need to talk about the Thing. I was just talking about it that it's '21 and you must have been busy doing everything.
[Image: ME138JTS_t.jpg] [Image: ME138JTT_t.jpg] [Image: ME138JTU_t.jpg] [Image: ME138JTV_t.jpg] [Image: ME138JTW_t.jpg] [Image: ME138JTX_t.jpg] [Image: ME138JTY_t.jpg] 
Here's what I've done of the Dragonball story so far. It's reaching it's end. I've been sidetracked by life and whatnot as well as other stories and things.