Join our server on Discord

The Game Playas Series

[Image: ME138JVW_t.jpg] [Image: ME138JVX_t.jpg] [Image: ME138JVZ_t.jpg] [Image: ME138JW0_t.jpg]

Here are some random outtakes I added. The gang playing Among Us, Thanksgiving in 2020, the gang reacting to the weekly KOF 15 trailers.

Oh yes. Shermie. People sure was happy about her. These are nice pages.
[Image: ME13VG42_t.jpg] [Image: ME13VG43_t.jpg] [Image: ME13VG44_t.jpg] [Image: ME13VG45_t.jpg][Image: ME13VG41_t.jpg]
Hey. Nice to see you here. Things are still going on huh.
Yep. I'm glad to say I'm finally near the end of this one.
That's great. Glad to hear you've almost finished.
[Image: ME146DYP_t.jpg] [Image: ME146DYQ_t.jpg] [Image: ME146DYR_t.jpg] [Image: ME146DYS_t.jpg] [Image: ME146DYT_t.jpg] [Image: ME146DYU_t.jpg] [Image: ME146EPC_t.jpg]
Have to do a Jojoke. But you? have a point in that last one. Maybe not a good point but hey, fiction.
UnknownH Wrote:Have to do a Jojoke. But you? have a point in that last one. Maybe not a good point but hey, fiction.

LMAO yeah, the crew had a laugh out of that. As for those last panels, that whole thing will get brought up in another volume.

Hopefully more pages to come next weekend especially since this story is finally coming to its 'climax' and I'm kinda going full-steam ahead til I get there. This story has been going long enough and I've left so many things on the backburner waiting on this one to finish before going to the next volume.

Like can you believe this story is so old it literally started with the crew just finished seeing Black Panther in theaters? Plus we had Vice (from KOF) poke fun at Captain Marvel for Marvel VS Capcom Infinite bombing and a Net Neutrality joke. I'm gonna try to avoid adding topical jokes or comments in future stories unless they're short and I can pump them out quickly. Luckily the Jojo meme has been going on for a good while and doesn't seem to be going away any time soon.
Yeah. That is a long time ago. But JoJokes are forever.