Join our server on Discord

The Game Playas Series
I don't know which episode that is.
400 posts!
It's the one where they got part time jobs. In the original one, the owner wanted the girls to read sex stories and thought the customers would love seeing them all embarrassed as they say that stuff, cause the owner was a perv. When it was called off thanks to a call to management, the boss just says 'you have a lot of guts for being new'.

In the dub the owner made the girls read the sexy stuff because the customers 'hate women' and seeing them suffer make them feel better about themselves. While in the original the girls said something like "I can't read this perverted stuff in public!", the dub changed it to "I can't read this misogynistic stuff in public!" And when the owner has to call it off he says "oh well, you win, another win for you social justice millennials."

I don't know, it bugs me when they add modern, political or flat out 'too American' terms in anime. I saw the Kai version of the Buu saga where Goku suggested the old Kai feel up Videl, but then decided he should feel up Bulma instead. In the original version Gohan just said it was wrong or something of the sort. The dub threw in the line "I don't know... isn't it still sexual harassment?" Despite all the stuff Roshi does in the series, that is one phrase never spoken in Dragonball. Using these 'real world problems' terms kinda ruins the fantasy of the series, especially one as wacky as Dragonball/Z/GT/Super.

You want to know about sexual harassment and social justice warriors, go watch the news. Leave that shit out of our anime please, unless the anime is specifically about it.
Then there was Prison School which made reference to that one thing that stank up all of video games and didn't even do everything I thought it might. Don't name it in full though. So many people who needed sex to act like real people and get that stick out their butts.
Yeah, I wish they'd stick to just translating the series. The whole point of bringing anime over should be to translate what the characters are saying since we don't understand Japanese... not to spice up the script or slip in SJW references when there aren't any.

Anyways, I did a real quick holiday story here, just showing a bit of the gang doing normal stuff, though of course there is some sex here and there. While the series was always meant to be short stories of characters like Chun Li wanting to fuck, there are some people that do like to see more of the Playas when they're not in videogame orgies.

[Image: th_145977610_holiday1_123_37lo.jpg] [Image: th_145978889_holiday2_123_339lo.jpg] [Image: th_145979174_holiday3_123_194lo.jpg]
[Image: th_714598150_holiday4_123_245lo.jpg] [Image: th_145983581_holiday5_123_124lo.jpg] [Image: th_145984525_holiday6_123_31lo.jpg]
I remember you saying that once. But that was nice. Good little short comic.
Yea the next volume will show the gang at school for a bit. And another story will have the characters plucked right out of whatever they happen to be doing at the time, so we'll get some minor glimpses here and there of their regular lives when fucking cartoon women isn't involved.
They have regular lives? heh heh
Lmao! Fair enough. I know the earlier stories mostly show the gang hooking up at the con or King's bar, but we'll see more of their regular lives in future stories and tbose 1 page gag things.
Ha ha ha. OK then. Great.
We have a contest to wrap up and still one more event left to go

[Image: th_405512469_contest50_123_476lo.jpg] [Image: th_405514480_contest51_123_579lo.jpg] [Image: th_405515247_contest52_123_419lo.jpg]