Join our server on Discord

It's My Birthday!
Yep! Yep! Yep!

It's my birthday again. Celebrating many years of life. Though this years celebration will be held later this evening due to the shift I have at the cinema. Either way, I'm glad that I've been here for two of my birthday's and I hope to active for at least a bunch more ^^

Thanks for checking out my declaration of celebration!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Well, happy birthday Maashes! Hope you have a lovely day out and make sure you get your self drunk as possible if you can :D

So her is my present to you, *hands you birthday cake and a puppy*

The OCA
Creative Minds
well happy birthday dude hope you have lots of fun today and have many more birthdays to come. i mean it have the most fun you can :D :)

oh and heres something for you
[Image: happy-birthday-wallpapers_7559_1280x800.jpg]
Creative Minds
Happy birthday! You oughta have a good one. Make sure to keep your door closed though, don't want life-sucking demons ruining it for ya.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Happy Birthday!

I'd use a cupcake cannon but all my cupcakes are used for "research" and I don't want to infect this place. Yet.

So how was it? Get anything good?
Happy birthday, as is your special day I wont pass my cold to you...

ACHOOO!!!

sneezes over a pillow
A very happy birthday to you, Maahy! X3 I bestow upon you THIS FIFTY FOUR-STORY STATUE CARVED IN THE IMAGE OF A PERFECT SET OF BREASTS.

*Runs off-screen, trying to push it on-screen, but fails and ends up just panning toward it instead*

Is it not *pant* glorious?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Gold bender: Bite my glorious golden ass! (rofl)

But seriously dude, happy belated birthday (woulda been here sooner, but mother nature said "no". XP) hope you enjoy psycho's breasts!
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Happy birthday, yay birthdays. BANJO TIME!

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*bear and bird run across screen* ah, n64, what fond memories...
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz