Join our server on Discord

SUPER FUNNY/COOL MANGA
hey guys i happened to be surfing the net today and while searching for something to read i happened to find this comic. I swear it was so funny and i cant wait to read the end (just started). I dont know if any of you have seen it but it is freak hilarious (well to me XP) so if you want to read read you wont regret it ^.^
Creative Minds
Oh yeah. I know this one. Stopped reading it for a while though. If I ever have time for random stuff that I don't have other random stuff to do, I might read it.
well you should i freaking laughed my self to sleep oh how i wish i could forget it just to read it again. of course it is still a work in progress but i made it to the last chapter now. Oh i can only wonder what can happen next, the author keeps freaking me out (in a good way) with like random and quick to end stuff but this was so worth the time to read it. but am sad now cuz i have to wait for updates T.T Crying
Creative Minds
(06-08-2011 12:45 PM)Digimon Crazy Wrote: hey guys i happened to be surfing the net today and while searching for something to read i happened to find this comic. I swear it was so funny and i cant wait to read the end (just started). I dont know if any of you have seen it but it is freak hilarious (well to me XP) so if you want to read read you wont regret it ^.^

Thanks to you, I shouldn't be bored for another five hundred thousand years. Thanks! I was looking for something like this. Thanks yet again!
Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
(06-08-2011 03:39 PM)Xenonmon Wrote:
(06-08-2011 12:45 PM)Digimon Crazy Wrote: hey guys i happened to be surfing the net today and while searching for something to read i happened to find this comic. I swear it was so funny and i cant wait to read the end (just started). I dont know if any of you have seen it but it is freak hilarious (well to me XP) so if you want to read read you wont regret it ^.^

Thanks to you, I shouldn't be bored for another five hundred thousand years. Thanks! I was looking for something like this. Thanks yet again!

lol np i am glad you liked it and hope you like the ending if and or when it comes o0ut ^.^
Creative Minds
Ooh! Furthia high! XD I looove the premise of the comic. X3 And gosh did the artist's style change!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Oh, that was really good. I guess I already know what to do in entrepreneurship classes. :D
Thanks sweetie.
[Image: smallgift.jpg]

YAY two more people who liked it. i am not sure the author's style changed but it still just so awesome XD
Creative Minds
This comic is a hoot. Can't wait for the next update. Ashley and Eve have to be my favorites, especially in their bikini episode (spoilers). Also, I'm not a yaoi fan, but the scenes here are a laugh riot. Someone should have had a camera when _____ and _______ kissed.

This all reminds me of that one cartoon "My Gym Partner is a Monkey". Only this one is better.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
lol i had that same thought about it kinda being like my gym partners a monkey and yes that see was a freaking riot his dad was so proud his face lit up like the sun ^.^
Creative Minds