Join our server on Discord

Choosing a Mate (private for Astaroph)
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§io...a#/d2hfp3r this is his human form.

http://www.e621.net/post/show/137756/bal...nther-peni Yes I know my character is fifteen this is what he would look like when he is older.

Raziel was a wereleopard'; but not just any wereleopard, he was a panther to be be exact. In his clan all panthers born were held in high reguard since they were seen as a good omen for the family they were born into. He had just turned fifteen and received his traditional tattoos that all men received in his clan. His father was on the were council, which gave him made him even more unique to his clan since everyone thought he would take his father's place or lead the council one day.

Yet his task was now to choose a mate or mates since some feline were's preffered to live in prides like the lions did, were one male had many females. He sighed as he paced behind a curtain in his room he didn't want to choose a mate yet. He felt like he wasn't ready; but all young male weres choose one at fifteen in his clan. He gulped wondering who his parents choose for him to court. He also wondered what they would be like, would they like him, would they think him full of himself. He began to wonder if their customs were right for this modern age. "Hey sis do you think our customs are right for this modern day?" he asked adjusting his loin cloth. It was common for weres to go little to no clothing since their body's were larger when they changed.

Bridget didn't say anything for a moment, "Some things we should hold onto at least our marriages aren't totally arranged as it was in most of the world a hundred years ago. Besides how often does our kind get a divorce?" she asked, rhetorically knowing her brother already knew the answer. "Hey lets go the girls are waiting," the wereleopardess said. She held her arm out for her brother so she could walk him out for the girls to see him like he did for her a few years back.

Raziel sighed as his bones began to creak and crack as they readjusted to a more feline form. Dark spotted fur appeared over his body as his chest became broader and slightly more toned. he mewled softly as his tail formed. After his transformation was complete he walked out from behind the curtain. He took his sister's arm and headed out the door his tail swishing nervously behind him. When they rounded the corner he saw the girls and gulped nervously. He wasn't sure what he should do and became very self conscious since he was practically naked except for the loincloth.

After a moment his sister walked away from his side and stood next to her husband she choose when she was fifteen. He continue to look at the girls as his paws went to his groin trying hard not to be embarrassed. "Hi," he said in a squeaky nervous voice blushing deeply wishing he could crawl into a whole and hide or maybe even die of embarrassment.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
My characters:

Name: Kitty
Breed: Wolf - http://www.e621.net/post/show/138027/bed...esa-feline-
Bio: Before Kitty was chosen to get chosen, she had a lovely life with her family, her mum and dad knew this day would come. She was taught how to do many things a proper lady should do, she was taught how to sing, dance, play the violin, the harp and the piano. She was also taught how to write and read, clean and cook and her parents made sure there was no faults in her and made her do everything properly.

Name: Amber
Breed: Dragon - http://www.e621.net/post/show/61/breasts...orns-j_axe
Bio: Before Amber had go chosen she was a bad apple as her parents would say. She always missed school and went to work at a strip club and didn't tell her parents about where she went or what she has been doing. Then one day while she was out, her parents told her that she is ready to have a mate, she didn't like the idea of having a man that would make her do things, she would rather have a man she could tell what to do.

Name: Emily
Breed: Leopard - http://www.e621.net/post/show/69169/armb...-feline-fe
Bio: Before Emily had been chosen, she had an awkward life, her family would tell her what to do, how to dress and how to run her life. They always wanted the best for there daughter but never thought about she wanted but what they wanted for her. When she found out about having a mate, she didn't like the idea and couldn't say anything about it.

Kitty was standing in the middle of Amber and Emily, she stood there, waiting. Her head was facing the floor, she was dressed in a long pink dress with glitter on it and flower patterns. She was thinking to herself, "I hope this goes well, just stay calm Kitty, stay calm." Her ears then picked up foot steps heading towards her and the other girls, her head risen waiting to see who would enter.

Amber was standing the closest to the entrance, she stood with her hands behind her back. She was wearing a short black dress with small diamonds at the side of the dress, the was wearing long gloves that went up to her shoulders. She had a smile on her face, she then thought to herself, "Hmm, this is gonna be fun." She then heard some foots steps coming towards her and the girls, her smile turned into a grin while she waited to see who came in.

Emily was standing the furthest away from the entrance, she stood there nervous. She was wearing a long, plain, light blue dress. She looked away from the girl, she looked upset, she thought to herself, "Why me? I never wanted this. Why did my parent make that deal?" Her ears picked up some footsteps heading towards her and the other girls, she took a deep breath before looking towards the entrance, waiting to see who would come in.

As the three wereleopard stood in the room, all of the girls looked towards them. They said nothing, as they seen one of the male wereleopard come closer to them Amber and Emily did not speak as they where too nervous to. Kitty on the other hand wasn't nervous, she smiled at him and replied, "Hello."
The OCA
Creative Minds
Raziel gazed over the girls and saw an old childhood friend from when he was five. He couldn't remember the werewolf's name. He remember playing with her and blushed even more remember how she could always get him to play dress up with her other older girl friends. He also remember how they would rough house. then remembered how she gave him his first kiss and a few days later they played doctor a few times and saw each other naked. Yet Desire and her family moved away shortly before he turned six.

A second later he saw a couple other familiar faces; but no one he knew personally. He was glad they were dressed similarly as him. He counted them and there was just ten of them. He was allowed to spend the next two months with them and choose one unless more than one choose him and the girl he choose didn't have a problem sharing him.

He decided to try what his sister did for her college reports and pictured everyone of the girls naked. A few second later his imagination got the better of him, as his sheath began to stir as his loincloth became slightly tented. Yet it did have its intended effect on his mind "Um... uh I hope we can get to know each over the next two months and be friends even if I don't choose you," he said with a more friendly smile. Now he was fully erect standing at a proud eight inches everyone in the room could now see his black balls under the flap of his loincloth. "If anyone of you wish I can show you the way to your rooms?" he offered trying to be a gentleman never realizing the offer could be taken the wrong way. It was considered normal for the boys and the girls to sneak into the bachelors or the bachelorette room that would do the choosing. Yet it was taboo for them to try things during the day.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
All of the girls looked at him, they all noticed that the boy had got erect a bit but didn't a thing, but after a minute or two they all noticed that he had become erect.

Emily blushed a little from seeing his balls, she hid her tail and her ears started to twitch, she became really nervous but took a breath and said, "Yes, I'd like to see my room." She smiled at him, as she was trying not to be nervous.

Amber smiled and looked at Emily before saying, "Yeh, me too, I'd like to see what my room looks like." She said, her tail started to waggled, she then smiled and winked at him.

Kitty had another idea, she started to remember some memories from the past and remembered who he was, she smiled and looked at the boy and asked, "If I'm allowed to chat a chat to you? In private?" She smiled at him.

Amber looked at Kitty and walked up to her and whispered into her ear, "What are you doing you slut? He's mine!" She looked at Kitty before walking away back to where she was standing.

Kitty was shocked on what Amber had said about her before looking at Amber and was giving her a very evil look before looking back at the boy and changed her mood and smiled at him.
The OCA
Creative Minds