Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 40
The Jolly Pirate is Revealed! Set Sail for Gold Land!!

Pirate Olegmon and something to deal with Ballistamon.

At least I think this airs this week.
Also Mermaimon!
Oh yeah. Awesome.
Here's something. I did it all by myself so now read it.

That sure was a long wait wasn't it. But, here it is. We can actually talk about the ep.

Been awhile since we saw the last ep. So here's a recap.

Beat Splashmon.

Anyway, here's where they are now. Flying over Bagramon's main area. Kiriha notices how dark the Code Crown is. Which is very.

Odds that it'll be as dark as possible after these three bosses? Very high.

Now they fell into a golden sea. Which wouldn't make any sense if they place wasn't named Gold Land. And here's Deckerdramon. He still exist.

And not only is he a giant weapon he can also use a Float Mode. If only Kiriha was nice enough to use him more.

Now there's a whirlpool. But with no flag in front of the Code Crown, who's the boss here?

No wait, there he is. Olegmon. A robot pirate.

Not such a weirdo he is but he's between two weirdos. Anyway, his ship goes underwater. That's also where the flag is. Clever.

New digimon appearances; Mermaidmon. And I think Depthmon too. But also Marine Devimon is there too.

So they're not using Xroses for now. And somehow Spardamon/Lunamon/Coronamon are part of Olegmon's crew.

Because of that stupid chanting they're doing. Which makes a large portion of the group be brainwashed too.

List:
Shoutmon
Knightmon and the Pawnchessmon
Sparrowmon (He thinks Nene is mean, her hair is weird, and seems to have some kind of legs. Nene is very upset about her hair now.)
Greymon (A surprise since he's so serious)
And
Cutemon. (This makes Dorulumon so upset.)

Now after losing everyone but:
Mervamon
Dorulumon
Balistamon
Wisemon
Lilymon
Mail Birdramon
Deckerdramon
Beelzemon
and a bunch of Monitamon.

They are on the run.

Plus we see Rabbitmon. And a Monitamon sneaking around. Because it's funny.

Oh yeah, since Mech type Mons aren't affected, they have Cyberdramon. Anyone remember him?

Now for backstory from Balistamon. And a Nene that's still upset about her hair. But there is no time for that! There is a fight going on.

And in the fight, they lose Dorulumon (in an "odd" way) and Cyberdramon. But how did that work on him?

Balistamon and Shoutmon are Bros and their backstory fixes everything.

But now we have to see BaliBalistamon again.

It works and we get OmegaShoutmon but, Balistamon was actually made by Olegmon. He was DarkVolumon.

This Data Collection, We have Nene in a wedding dress, Cutemon in something, and BanchoLeomon.

No clue when the next sub is out. If anyone finds it, post it.
I hate how they just keeping making Nene more and more girly, your friends are being brainwashed and you care about your hair?