Join our server on Discord

What has happened for two weeks....
I've already done this thread but I'm adding new information on it please dont go nuts about me doing this again but here we go...

Old Info:

I was at the house while living with my sister and her boyfriend. I forgot to chuck some stuff out (I have short term memory loss) so I end up having a 3 hour argument with my sister and her boyfriend.
She threateneds to beat me up and she also says she doesn't care if I go to the police or anyone about what has happened.
Her boyfriend threatened to kill me and he didn't care who I went to at all.

So the next day I go to college, I break down crying and I tell my tutor, she tells me not to go home, so I stay down my boyfriends Lewys's for the night, but my sister gets the police involved and they come to the house and I tell them I don't want to go home and I'm safe where I am.

The next day my sister comes to the college, I'm that scared my teachers have to hide me from her from 11 to 5 o'clock, they then ask one of the security men to drive me and lewys to his house.

The next couple of days I sort out where I'm gonna live, I'm now living in a flat, I don't have any family anymore, except for my boyfriend who is the only family I have got left.

New Info:

But a couple of days ago I found out my sister has been talking to many people, my friends and my family, turning them against me. I don't want her to do it, she is making my friend who don't know her believe her and not me, I don't know how but she is. So this is what I'm doing, I'm going to court and getting a court order so I don't have my sister, her bf, her friends that have been sending me horrible messages and have been calling me and shouting down the phone at me.

I am now getting the police involved, I've told them about the drugs, the threats, starving me when I'm going to college and what they have been saying to my family and friends, the police have said they are going to sort it out, they are going to search the house I was in before and get search dogs for any smell or trace of weed, then there going to where my sisters is with out her knowing and when her bf is there and ann marie who always has drugs in the house is gonna get searched as well.

So yeh, that is what happened and if you want to reply to this thread you are welcome to
The OCA
Creative Minds
that sounds some really serious..... Shizz O.o
[Image: NozomuSig.png]
[Xbox]Gamertag: OkamiPT
(06-04-2011 06:10 AM)Luxord Wrote: that sounds some really serious..... Shizz O.o

Yeh, it is, but now everything is slowly getting better, hopefully

The OCA
Creative Minds
I know I am far away from you my friend but if you will need any support, just let me know. I hope all turns out alright with you.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(06-04-2011 07:22 AM)Matt Ishida Wrote: I know I am far away from you my friend but if you will need any support, just let me know. I hope all turns out alright with you.

Thanks, I will chat to you if I need help :)
The OCA
Creative Minds
You've got our support Astie, I hope they get what's coming to them.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers