Join our server on Discord

My yaoi collection
Art by Redic, Art by XBS

Art by Alekeer, Art by Impious

Art by Dark Tief

Art by Sobek

Art by Gideon (ps i know what the mark says but it was reposted like that when i found it and thought it was too good not to show.)

Creative Minds
Zen's stuff never ceases to woo me! XD But Aledon Rex draws a lot of my favorite digimon! <3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
lol you knwo I always thought I would regret posting my stuff here but it saved me alot of time of searching to recover the picks, Yay I have most of my digi collection back I still have to re-search others and the rest of the digi pics but I am so glad I had these here ^.^
Creative Minds
(08-03-2011 06:29 PM)Digimon Crazy Wrote: lol you knwo I always thought I would regret posting my stuff here but it saved me alot of time of searching to recover the picks, Yay I have most of my digi collection back I still have to re-search others and the rest of the digi pics but I am so glad I had these here ^.^

I HAVE JUST HAD A FRIGGEN ORGASM OVER YOUR COLLECTION LOL (i jokes ok i jokes) but really it is friggen awsome it is by far the best collection of digi-hentai yaoi i have ever seen ever and i love yaoi lots but not as much as yuri so i was woundering if you had an equelly extensive collection of yuri plsssssssssss its ok if you dont its just you seem to have real good tast in digimon hentai also do you have any more digi-destined X digimon you know like say more takato x guilmon or matt x gabumon or joe x gommamon or tai x agumon (i have never seen a tai x agumon) or maybe even a henry x terriamon or a patamon x T.K possibly?
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
umm sadly no yuri sry :P

umm I have only very little gauilXtakato and MAttXGabumon forms
Creative Minds
(11-13-2011 11:33 AM)Digimon Crazy Wrote: umm sadly no yuri sry :P

umm I have only very little gauilXtakato and MAttXGabumon forms
oh ok well thats fine anyway thks and man what a collection

i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds