Join our server on Discord

I've finally moved out
Yes, I've finally moved out, I've done it because of this:

I was at the house while living with my sister and her boyfriend. I forgot to chuck some stuff out (I have short term memory loss) so I end up having a 3 hour argument with my sister and her boyfriend.
She threateneds to beat me up and she also says she doesn't care if I go to the police or anyone about what has happened.
Her boyfriend threatened to kill me and he didn't care who I went to at all.

So the next day I go to college, I break down crying and I tell my tutor, she tells me not to go home, so I stay down my boyfriends Lewys's for the night, but my sister gets the police involved and they come to the house and I tell them I don't want to go home and I'm safe where I am.

The next day my sister comes to the college, I'm that scared my teachers have to hide me from her from 11 to 5 o'clock, they then ask one of the security men to drive me and lewys to his house.

The next couple of days I sort out where I'm gonna live, I'm now living in a flat, I don't have any family anymore, except for my boyfriend who is the only family I have got left.

So yeh, that is what happened and if you want to reply to this thread you are welcome to :)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Ouch, that sounds really harsh. I didn't think things would escalate to that kind of level o.o

Good thing though that nothing bad seems to have happened. At least the tutors and teachers seem competant this time around. ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yeah it was very sad when she told me of what had happened. You know already my friend. If you need anything, let me know ;D I'll do my best to help ya out. Besides we have plans don't we girl :P
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(06-03-2011 01:53 AM)Kyosan Wrote: Ouch, that sounds really harsh. I didn't think things would escalate to that kind of level o.o

Good thing though that nothing bad seems to have happened. At least the tutors and teachers seem competant this time around. ^^

Well, they did, I can't believe it myself it has got this far
And yeh, the tutors and teachers did help me a lot with the situation :)
(06-03-2011 02:05 AM)Matt Ishida Wrote: Yeah it was very sad when she told me of what had happened. You know already my friend. If you need anything, let me know ;D I'll do my best to help ya out. Besides we have plans don't we girl :P

Well thanks, if I have any problems again I will chat to you right away :)
Yeh, we do have plans at some point, just got to figure out when lol :D
The OCA
Creative Minds
LOL that's always the problem. "When?" xD but hey as long as we believe we will manage it, we will eventually do it ;D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(06-03-2011 04:19 AM)Matt Ishida Wrote: LOL that's always the problem. "When?" xD but hey as long as we believe we will manage it, we will eventually do it ;D

Yeh it is, when you have a holiday and your able to come over tell me and we can sort things out lol :)
The OCA
Creative Minds
I am on holiday so to speak since I lost my job xD it's a shame you can't come over in July. I am going to have an awesome group here in the house. :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(06-03-2011 08:02 AM)Matt Ishida Wrote: I am on holiday so to speak since I lost my job xD it's a shame you can't come over in July. I am going to have an awesome group here in the house. :P

Yeh it is and I don't think July is a good idea, my birthday is in July and Lewys want to get me drunk lol :D
But I will try to save up and come down :D
The OCA
Creative Minds
Well it doesn't have to be in July then lol. Besides I am here all year long from now on XD
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Oh my goodness... Gee, I hope everything only goes up from here, Astie!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers