Join our server on Discord

Hi all!
Heart 
Hey there. Longtime digimon fan here, hoping to possibly share some art sometime, and also looking to commission people to draw me some things.

I don't think my country has aired a dubbed ep of digimon since the early eps of Tamers, so I'm entirely a sub-watcher and unfamiliar with a lot of dub terms, apologies for that. Looks like the original season 1 and 2 digimon are still very popular here though :)

My fave digimon are Gazimon, Monodramon and Elecmon. Looking forward to participating!
Welcome aboard the boards! :) hope you have a great time here!
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Hiya, Bliss, welcome aboard to the boards. It's always nice to meet new members here. It makes the rest of us look a little more sane. :P
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
Which you are soon to find out i's no small feat *laughs maniacally* laying waste, I just got it :D
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Welcome aboard th- wait, what the SPOOT!? Someone nabbed my spooting LINE!

-Eh. *Shrugs casually and waves excitedly*

Welcome welcome! We have quite a few artists- like three- who are open for commissions right now, I think! XD Well I'm definitely sure SnK is one of them, and he's reeeally good.

You can check out his rates on this thread!

And I looove Gazimon! I think he's underrated and cuddly, with neato harlequin markings on his eyes! ^ ^ Monodramon and Elecmon are pretty cool too!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers