Join our server on Discord

Just Got Here ^.^
Hello there everyone i am new to this forum obiously and i hop ei have fun here. As i can see this is the community for the digiartist's domain fanfiction site and i have read many stories on the site. Well actually i made it through the whole author's list put picked and read the ones i wanted XD I am a huge fan of digimon and have loved it since i was a kid ^.^ Well I am a big fan of the yaoi, yuri parings i dont care much for and the normal pairs are ok to me. I actually like humanXdigimon the best but they are usually hard for the writers to do so not to many of those i have found, love digimonXdigimon, but the humans pairs fall last in my want to read or see things.Well that should be all of me and I really hope i have fun on this forum :)
Creative Minds
Welcome aboard the boards my friend! ^^ we hope you like it here too.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Welcome ab- SCREEE!! Someone took my signature welcome!! *melts*

*Pops right back up* Oh well. Welcome aboard, landlubber! Avast ye now, we be rated ARR!!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Oops... Blush you want it back? It gotta little used...
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Welcome to the DaD, please enjoy this complimentary rabid weasel, *rabid weasel lunges at Digimon crazy* awww, he likes you.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(06-02-2011 01:07 PM)Shadowknight Wrote: Welcome to the DaD, please enjoy this complimentary rabid weasel, *rabid weasel lunges at Digimon crazy* awww, he likes you.

*catches it before it reachs me and snaps neck* yeah dont care much for weasles how about a nice bunny instead ^.^
Creative Minds
No problem, think I got one of those around here, let's see, *Pulls out a playboy bunny* No, *Pulls out a sexy bunny girl* Nope, *Pulls out a normal pet rabbit* There we go, *Hands the rabbit to Digimon crazy* Enjoy your bunny.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
YAAAAAAAAAAY! i have cute pet bunny ty ShadowKnight ^.^
Creative Minds
Hi welcome here, as a welcome gift, I wont pass my awful cold to you.