Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 39
Xros Heart in Crisis!

What do we have in this episode. Let's watch.
One fugly tiger.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
That's it. Mood ruined.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Dont double post there is a edit button you know...
I'm still sad over the loss of Ruka :(
but next episode gives us Mermaidmon Vs Mervamon XD
and:

IMAFIRINMAHLAZER!
I am happy about that. The second thing you said.
And I used the laser joke in the most recent recap.
Well, any funny screencaps that don't spoil much for this episode?

and by the way.

Japanese. Ruka is short for iruka, which means dolphin.

I just know I made that reference in the last recap. It fits since she's a bot from the Water Tiger.
well. rukamon is a very old Digimon, so its not like that info hasn’t been available since more than ten years ago... or at least since megchan put her first version of her card translation encyclopedia online

Well, I found three different places where you could find it. I'm pretty sure Google would link to the first two.

http://wikimon.net/Rukamon "Etymology"
http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Dolphmon
http://dma.wtw-x.net/dexdolph.shtml

It's not that hard.

Anyway, My thoughts. You will listen.

Finally got a new sub. Now for thoughts.

Dorulumon is attacking? Wait, is it really him? Or is it Splashmon?

Oh no. X2 is knocked out. But wait, Metal Greymon, "I'm Firing my boobs Lasers", and a Death Cannon attack took everything out instead.

If that's not Dorulumon then it's a great actor that's for sure.

No wait, it was Splashmon. And he likes being the best out fo all of them. He sends the most energy back to Bagramon.

Hey look, Kiriha is leaving. *Obvious joke goes here*

It seems Taiki is smarter then he seems. And for some reason, he has Revolvermon out.

Dorulumon is in a cell and he's hurt. He need to get out. Hey, it's Cutemon to help him.

That makes sense. He had the big walking gun go with Cutemon to save Dorulumon.

And now they're split in to groups. Taiki is going against some Andromon and Nene is with Dorulumon. Or rather, Splashmon.

Great. Nene's in a cage with no Xros Loader. That's not good.

No wait, she's out. Or is that Splashmon. She does seem to have a lot of Mascara under her eyes.

It was of course. So now he's Taiki. Going to mess with Kiriha.

Now Nene is saved. But with just a drill-wolf and a big gun, how will they beat the Metal Tyrannomon?

Now Kiriha may be going into a trap. And who else thinks those eyes look stupid on Splash-Taiki?

What do you know, they could beat them. Maybe because they're run by Black Drippin.

You can't fool Kiriha of course. He's too smart for that.

Now everyone is back together and they can fight Splashmon. Also, Balistamon is good at making many things.

Ha. Taiki is a real master of strategy. He knew all along Splashmon and Ruka were evil.

Why has there been no one here but Splashmon? He had everyone off each other.

After taking all the Drippins back, the giant flying Whamon crashed since it had nothing in it.

Now after all that Xrosing we have X4, Metal Greymon, and flying boobs. But Splashmon is very large. In both ways.

Hey, He had zippers on him. And he turned into a giant melted Garurumon. Or something like that. A true Water Tiger.

Great... X4 is DeXrossed. That's not good.

But they have Super evos so they can still fight. Also, the lasers really do shoot out of her boobs.

I just can't wait to see if they'll license this. Can't. Wait.

It didn't take him so long to figure it out. Like I said last ep, you have to boil or freeze him to hit him.

Yeah, they won. Next land is Pirates.

Ha. Xros Heart is stupid but amazing. Which fits. And hey, even Kiriha smiled this time. Surprise.

Nothing of mention for the Data sequence so let's get Ikkakumon and move on.

Next ep is Gold land. And it has a lot going on. Really.