Join our server on Discord

High tail Hall
Quite possibly one of the (if not the) best yiffy games, and yiffy sequels, out there. Though sequel... Delta? (already done beta, but still underconstruction...)... currently under massive construction, the concept and current available crap totally outway that fact.

Thoughts? Feelings?... Apathy?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Oh, I actually talk to this guy somewhat on FA. He's getting this really big version done. I think it's 2. Really, it's huge. Crowchild I think his name is there.
Hmm... This might be new thread material, but I'ma gonna put it here cause its kinda related:

What would be yous guyses thoughts/feelings on a high tail hall themed rp? Good idea? Bad idea? Stop posting here we don't give a shit?

Edit: wait aminute? You personally know crowchild?! O.O
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Woohoo rio's going back in business as we speak! Shocked Heart

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(05-29-2011 10:24 AM)johnalt Wrote: Edit: wait aminute? You personally know crowchild?! O.O
No, I just talked to him a few times. He asked for something, I said, he responded. I don't actually know him. I know of him.
Oh... Ok.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Looks like bellas gettin the treatment next Twisted

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Yeah. Sorry about that.
But I hear he has a new PPV Rio game coming out. You may like that.
Ppv? I am unfamiliar wit that acronym...

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
It's a pay game. PPV is Pay Per View. Check his FA account for more details.