Join our server on Discord

High tail Hall
No, Hth i's very much free. I don't know what you're talking about.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
So now we got this Anne conundrum goin on... Hooboy, things just gettin more and more interesting...
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Found it. http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/2331500/
the new HTH 2 is going to have both a free section, as well as a PPV section. One would assume you would get something a bit better if you pay, but since I'm too cheap for that, I wouldn't know. I have, however, downloaded a no-longer recent torrent of the new HTH2 buildup, and while it's missing alot of things that he's been working on recently, it works better for me due to my slow internet connection. I'm personally not too fond of his new setup, making me wait for every portion of the flash to load when I move from area to area, or interact with someone, but I dunno, maybe he did away with that system.

The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Well, yeah, that i's a problem, but the live updates are pretty cool. There's like a new twist everyday, not that I have access to a "private" computer at all those times... Which sucks ESP wit the new Easter egg thing goin on (gotta find anne's glasses!), but it's still fairly awesome. And when I wanna be nostalgic and see the stuff he hasn't added yet, I could always just due what you did... Or just find the temp swf file and move it to a new location... Which actually has worked rather well for me (WinRAR: second only to adobe flash player as a computer/internsmet necessity)

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
New forum about hth:
http://hth2.forumotion.com

^_^

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
[post voided]

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Already got that. Are you sure that wasn't linked here already?
Oops Blush damn I'm forgetful... And blind...

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
No, you just forgot about it.