Join our server on Discord

Xros Wars Request - Partial Nudity
I was wondering if anyone here would be willing to draw the human cast of Xros Wars in their underwear.

Basically, it'd be the six humans lined up in nothing but their underwear. The only nudity would be the girls, as they're only wearing panties.

From left to right:

Kiriha - Blue plaid boxers, loose fit, down to a few inches above his knees

Akari - Cute pink panties, serious cameltoe

Taiki - Those black bicycle shorts he wears under his shorts. Obviously incredibly form fitting and there would be a prominent bulge

Zenjirou - Dark gray boxer briefs. Pretty tight with an obvious bulge, but not as big as Taiki's. Shorter than Kiriha's boxers

Nene - Black lacy panties, also with serious cameltoe

Yuu - Black boxer briefs, surprisingly large bulge for his age

As for expressions/poses: Most of them should look pretty embarrassed about their state of undress. The only two who shouldn't should be Kiriha and Yuu. Kiriha should look pretty nonchalant while Yuu should have his usual evil grin.

Akari should be stealing a glance at Taiki's bulge. Zenjirou should be lusting over Nene. Nene should look worried about Yuu.

I would be so incredibly grateful to anyone who draws this and will grant a lemon request to anyone who attempts it (as soon as I finish Quasi's request).
[Image: signature.png]