Join our server on Discord

Alien Encounters. (Human x Dragoness)
Quote:Very nice~ Yet another overly arousing story. <3

<3 Glad you liked it!

Quote:1.) She only tripped, that means she lost? Wut?
2.) So based on those rules, if a female loses to another female, that means we'll have ourselves a smexy yuri wedding? >:3
3.) Ethan did not defeat her in mortal combat. I assume the rules are they fight until one dies or surrenders. At least, that's what I'm assuming when you use the term mortal combat.
4.) Assuming it's a duel of honor, isn't it null and void since those guards interrupted before she had a chance to verbally surrender or retaliate.

1) Her guards are idiots. They saw her slumped over in the ground in front of a human holding a 'weapon' pointed at her. Means she's at his mercy, so they assumed. Hence their recurring panic for the camera.

2) No, Dragniers and Elviners are sexists, with the former being machists and pathriarcal. No wedding would ensue, but I'd wager there'd be a hot lesbian session, yes. Mhm.

3) Ethan's an idiot. You should've picked up on that by now. His humor is cheesy, circumstantial, and ripped off from Usopp from One Piece. XP Or at least a very perverted version of him.

What's more, I meant to say "Mortal Kombat", to make it more obvious that he was being full of himself, but as you might've noticed, I kept dodging copyrights here and there by subltily brutalizing names, like De(Predator) or the method aliens procreate from Aliens. In other words, a joke.

4) Nope. Women don't get a say in it. That's mainly why Daphne stayed quiet, and why she got so surprised at Ethan being so permissive and liberal about their future marriage. Dragnier and Elviner have no gender equality in their societies.

Should I have explicitally mentioned this was a comedy of no sort of serious value whatsoever? I thought it was plenty obvious it was silly and wacky with a spice of sexyness all the way through! XD

Quote:Also, how did the guards get there that quickly? She had just crash landed I'm assuming a few minutes before the fight. They said they got there because they tracked her emergency signal.

Expert navigators & pilots. They don't fail at everything, you know!

Quote:Well that was one crappy way to lose a mating battle lol. Love the comedy and the characters. The story itself could have been drawn out into a series for sure, but I can understand why you rushed it since it's a short story request. Nevertheless, really funny and liked it all the more.

I'm the master of rushing! Kneel before my practical humor and cheese one-liners, FOR I ENTERTAIN YOU.

And thanks for your comment. :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alien Encounters. (Human x Dragoness) - by DragonMasterX - 05-25-2011, 05:34 AM