Join our server on Discord

New thread options
A place where you can check off if you like something, dislike something, think it's funny, etc. Something like what ModTheSims.com has.

Something like this...
[Image: screenshot003bd.jpg]

It's at the bottom of every post in every thread.
Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
I like this idea. Sorta like what facebook has, only useful.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
If you like a thread or not, you can vote for it by assigning it Stars next to its name where it's displayed.

If you like an user or not, you can rate them by giving them +, - or neutral ratings and even add your personal feelings to it by writing a brief comment.

If you like a reply from an user or not, you can use the similar system by rating that particular post in the very same manner.

We already have a way of displaying our appreciation (or lack thereof) manifested in several options, not to mention your own words and emoticons which you can use to literally speak for your feelings.

While an interesting idea, it falls to be superfluous in the face of us already having it in a different form.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
well this idea isn't the best, i think this forums has lot of options but a couple more doen't hurt :D:)
Creative Minds