Join our server on Discord

Red Meadow (Sex Scenes)
Ada blinked in puzzlement as she felt a long, warm rod rubbing against her back, the vixen swearing it should have been an arm. "Hhrrr...is that what I think it is?" She slipped out of his grip for a moment and looked at the massive dragon meat before her, realizing he was aroused thanks to her sweet scent flooding his senses. "My god..." Ada then remembered his question and blushed a little beneath her fur. "Well, it might be a bit of a stretch, but..." She then eagerly pounced forward, knocking them both to the ground. "I'll give it a try...dragon boy." She kissed his nose softly before she started aligning her hips, grinding her pussy teasingly against his thick cockhead. A pleased murmur escaped her lips as their rosy flesh rubbed together, while her eyes stared hungrily into Mar's pair.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmm, guess this kitty's not an anal fan?" Stripe chuckled a bit as he dragged his tongue over her pussy lips, moving his hand away from her ass and just holding onto it as he focused on her cunt, his cock twitching as it shot small spurts of pre into Tifa's mouth as he growled with pleasure, "Ooh yeah, you two are good," He roared slightly in pleasure as he began pressing his tongue deep into Delphi's cunt.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmmngh... such eagerness!" he commented with a wide smile, growling from the rubbing of his cock against her lips. "Mmmrrr... ohhh that's it... c'mon, sit down on it..." he moaned, reaching around Ada's hips to begin pressing her down, wanting to be inside of her already.

(Stripes)

"Ahhh... oh yes!" Delphi cried out in pleasure her juices splashing around in Stripes's mouth as her orgasm approached. Tifa sucked harder, wanting to taste more than just Stripes's precum, her paws fondling and rubbing his cock and balls thoroughly, making sure his body would have more than enough.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ada chuckled lightly, enjoying the eagerness and need in Mar's words, before she nodded softly. "Hhrrr...so impatient, but don't worry, I'll give you want you want." She finally stopped fighting Mar's paws and ended the tease, allowing him to help her slide down his thick, meaty shaft. "Nnnhhhh...so massive..." The vixen yipped and moaned in delight as his toasty member rubbed against her juicy folds. As more of his towering meat slipped within her body, Ada's rosy canal squeezed and hugged his rod tightly, teasing it in every direction with her slick insides.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Stripe growled loudly, his own orgasm had already hit it's limit but the stubborn feline was determined not to let it blow before he'd made Delphi cum, Come on, I know you're almost there kitty, he growled into her cunt as he thrusted his tongue in and out of her, his cock twitching inside of Tifa's mouth as he fought back his own orgasm.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar grunted as she began forcing his enormous pride into her snatch. The more of it that entered, the less self-control he had over his claws, which were roaming and entertaining themselves with Ada's hips and rump. All of a sudden, he squeezed hard, "Mmrrr. Brace yourself," he growled, then slammed her thighs against his lap, forcing the rest of his cock inside of the vixen.

"Ffuck yeah!" he growled out loud, substantial amounts of pre starting to flow inside Ada's cunny as Mar began to bounce her up and down on his crotch, speeding up with every passing second as he literally ravaged her stretches pussy.

(Stripes)

Delphi cried out loud in bliss as Stripes's tongue went in and out feverishly, and soon enough she arched her back in pleasure as her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks, unleashing a small torrent of female juices into the tiger's mouth; all the while, Tifa continued with her blowjob.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Stripes let out a loud roar into Delphi's cunt as it was flooded with her cum, letting loose his own orgasm as he thrusted up his hips, rapidly filling Tifa's mouth with his large orgasm, the small barbs on his cock flicking against her tongue and the roof of her mouth with each thrust.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hhhrrr...so aggressive, rawrrr..." Ada growled deeply as she was impaled on Mar's throbbing pride, the vixen happily bucking her hips up and down his thick rod. More of her juices coated his towering shaft, while she worked herself, her rosy folds grinding eagerly against his draconic cock. "Mmmm, so big, and yet so comfortable." She grinned, just barely managing to handle his size, while their hips clapped together.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmmrrr, knew you'd like," Mar smirked, "I knew from the moment I saw you and when you mentioned soccer that you had excellent hips. Just couldn't, grrr, stop myself from 'checking them out'!" he chuckled, growling as he began bouncing Ada on his cock, his pre starting to overwhelm and fill her womb as his orgasm built up fast from the pleasure of her tightness. To Mar, it was easy to have quick yet big orgasms since any girl he penetrated usually was very, very tight.

(Stripes)

While Tifa delighted herself with Stripe's cum, Delphi couldn't do much else than to grind her juicy cunt against his mouth. It was then that Tifa picked up on a loud sound coming from outside.

She moved her mouth away from the tiger's cock, looking away and over the partition they were 'hiding' behind, "Did you just hear someone shout?" she asked, having just heard Minos who abruptly left on a rush.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Stripe purred softly as he rested back on the small ledge he was laying on, looking up a bit towards Tifa, his muzzle soaked with Delphi's juices, "Huh? I didn't hear anything," He said as his own ears began pivoting around slightly, "And I don't hear anything, looks like the party's over here."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad