Join our server on Discord

Red Meadow (Sex Scenes)
Shaun smiled a bit, thinking a bit more clearly now that that was out of his system, "Yeah, it was incredible." He nodded, "Hope, hope I didn't hurt you or anything. Kinda lost control of myself there," he chuckled a bit, "No complaints on my end though." he smiled as he nuzzled at her neck.

OOC: Think the scenes over, so would be safe to move back to the main RP now.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Malon moaned and held his maw kissing him softly. "No you didn't...it was good." she blushed softly rubbing his paw wanting to enjoy this scene more, but she knew it would have to end. Her father would be wondering where she was. "We should get going....before he are noticed were missing." she said as she moved away from him and put on her clothes trying to look presentable. As they walked back to the Inn she continued to run her hand over his paw not wanting to let go, but as she parted hands she kissed his cheek again. "I hope we will do that again soon." she blushed before they went back into the Inn.

OOC: Should I post this in the main rpg?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mar had, since then, already closed his eyes, and was enjoying a hot, wet kiss, one that was more than entertaining given the resistance Ada was offering.

He liked her already, and she obviously was going like him after this, he would make sure of it. The dragon leaned against the lockers to gain a favorable position, allowing Ada to use him as a step of sorts since he was large enough for that. He promptly let his tight grip on her waist go, before he began softly rubbing up, making his way to Ada's pert breasts, which he gently grabbed at first, then firmly squeezed them together.

He kneaded the easily maleable mammaries, relishing in their size, shape and soft yet firm texture. He didn't wait for her to accept his treatment, he went along with it and applied a stronger push of his fingers to knead harder and harder with every passing second, making sure the massage would only grant the vixen the pleasure he wanted her to feel.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmmrrrr..." Ada's eyes widened, pooling with both lust and anger, upon feeling the powerful grip on her creamy mammaries. She knew the dragon was trying take her control away, but that only caused the fire blazing in her chest to grow. Soft purrs escaped her lips as she leaned in, strengthening her end of the kiss and twisting her thick canine tongue around his serpentine muscle. Then, to even the score, her paws slipped downward with her feet carefully using him as support step. Her creamy paws slid down his azure backside before finding their prize, her furry hands gripping his rump roughly.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
A smirk grew along Mar's face as he realized she was still remaining active. The dragon growled at the firm squeeze, actually pleased that she was enjoying his body; after all, he was doing what he wanted with her.

With his claws finally letting go of Ada's boobs, they began to curve down along her frame, softly pressing on her sides and heading down to her hips which stuck out nicely. He grabbed her thighs and kneaded them for a few pleasurable seconds, before he slipped them behind her and both of his palms came down on her buttcheeks, which he later grabbed hard. "Mmmrrr..." he murred, determined to throw Ada into a world of bliss.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Stripe chuckled and cracked his neck, "Well then, make my day kitty cats, let's see if you can keep up."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Nnnhhh!" Ada's eyes opened, surprised by the amount of eager strength Mar was using on her furry rump. She gave a light blush, unable to hide she was enjoying his teases and fondles with her soft moans filling his hot mouth. She then pulled back from the french kiss and her predatory eyes looked into Mar's again. "I think I'm going to enjoy our struggle." Ada then opened her mouth and bit down passionately on Mar's neck to tease him, while her grip on his own rump tightened with the vixen using all her athletic prowess. Just as she was enjoying his body, the vixen grinned with pride that he was enjoying her body, the two unable to resist each other at this point.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You and me both," Mar smiled, then frowned a bit as she bit down. Surely it was some sort of werefox habit before mating. He didn't wince nor moan, but he definately felt Ada's fangs on his scales, and it was working to set him on fire.

The dragon squeezed Ada's large butt with a single claw this time, grabbing a bit of both ass cheeks to keep her on top of him as his other claw moved back, then up on her groin. He smiled, using his fingers to tease the entrance to her humid cunny, "Mmrrr... you're soaking wet," he commented, but did nothing else since Ada was still biting his neck.

---------------

Tifa smirked and gave a signal to her sister by nodding her head. Delphi responded by grabbing Stripe's sides with her claws, kneading his ripped flanks which was in fact a way to keep her latched on him as she jumped off the water, spinning in mid-air to land with her feet on his shoulders, her groin only about a feet away from his face. Delphi let go with her left claw in order to put it on Stripe's left side, supporting herself even more. The kittiy's large bosom bounced, even farther to Steven's face.

When Delphi was in position, Tifa smiled and then dipped down in-between Stripe's legs, her paws reaching for his groin, where she began to rub and paw at. If he had been paying attention to Delphi's display of flexibility and athletism while being naked, as well as the torturous show of her body which he could not reach easily, then it would be an easy task for Tifa to coax a very twitchy hard on outside.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heheh, and I believe you are getting hard, Martin," declared Ada as she gently removed her mouth from his neck, her tongue slurping his neck where she had bitten. Meanwhile, her foot paw carefully slid down and playfully rubbed his scaly pouch from top to bottom, teasing the bulge within.

"Mmrrr, the air's filled with our excitement...so intoxicating..." She took another whiff of the locker room, the tiled chamber filling with the thick odor of their arousal. Down below, Ada's silky hotbox oozed with slick oils, the sticky juices coating Mar's teasing fingers. Another soft growl escaped her lips thanks to the snug grip on her rump, her tail wagging as she returned the favor in kind with her soft foot paw.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Stripe growled softly from the claws as Delphi climbed up him, licking his lips at the sight of the athletic feline as she hung infront of him, "Hehe, impressive, but I can't have any fun with you all the way out there." Stripe smiled down towards Delphi, then to Tifa as he saw her moving towards his crotch, his cock already working out of it's sheath, the long bright red cock covered with small fleshy barbs, "Mmm, you girls certainly work well together."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad