Join our server on Discord

PMD Role Play
Ok ^^
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Got room for one more? I want to be a charmander or a... meowth!

Well, we just about closed the line up... You might have to super beg masquy for a part...
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Both maaaale. >:3 No, they're not romantically involved with each other. XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
It's okay; I think we can afford one more, but that's it. No more. All spaces are filled. ><;

Anywhooo, I'm not putting the character sheet info up tonight; that'll be tomorrow since I want to use my characters as examples and I haven't done their sheets yet. x-x Buuut, I do have a lot of information about the town and NPCs like I said earlier. Sooo....

The main town is called Discovery Town. Real original right? XD But that's what it is. It's located south of Treasure Town and is also situated on the coast. The story behind this little town happens to revolve around a mystery dungeon that has a lot of Silver Ore in it which is used for a variety of things like accessories or building or anything of that sort. As such, a town was situated next to it for a small group of exploration teams to seize control of it and manage it so that the Silver Ore collection could benefit all exploration teams. Well, the mine dried up and the exploration teams left, but a few citizens stuck around. That was in the past...

Well, the need for exploration teams kind of decreased. Pokemon weren't acting all outraged and pissy about things anymore, so a lot of things calmed down. Only an explorer here and there still ventured off into the unknown, but that changed pretty suddenly. There was an enormous storm one night that traversed the sea and gained strength--enough strength to ravage the entire continent. Nobody was happy about that. Homes were destroyed, and, you guessed it, pokemon were pissy again. A lot of them stole, claimed territory they really shouldn't be claiming, etc. So, we have a call for exploration teams again. But things were really bad this time. Previous instances in the past were dealt with, but things now happened to get out of hand. The individual rescue teams that formed along with Wigglytuff's guild, situated in Treasure Town, just couldn't handle the outbreak.

Thus, an old friend of Wigglytuff's, Slowking, decided to start up a guild in the rather vacant Discovery Town. After the guild headquarters was built, the town became frequented by rescue teams quite often and the town itself was built back up, for it had fallen into a little bit of disrepair. I've already said that the story takes place right after the guild is built and is calling for new recruits (our characters and some NPCs.) So that's that.

tl;dr - The main town is called Discovery Town.

Important places:

+Slowking Guild HQ - The headquarters of Slowking's guild. Any apprentices dwell here along with any other workers that happen to act as faculty for the guild. Graduates from the guild are not aloud to live there any longer to keep space available for new recruits.

---Crew Rooms - In Slowking Guild HQ. It's the actual part of the building where the recruits have their rooms. Located on the East Wing of the ground floor.
---Mess Hall - Pretty much the dining part of the Slowking Guild HQ where the recruits and even the guildmaster get their grub on. Located on the West Wing of the ground floor.
---Ground Floor - Pretty much the lobby of the guild HQ. Has the Job Bulletin Board and the Outlaw Bulletin Board off of which exploration/rescue teams can get work. There is also a reception desk.
---First Floor - Place of meeting for apprentices. Recreational space for talking and sharing info. The exploration team recruitment management desk is located here for dealing with new recruits to your own exploration teams.
---Second Floor - Guildmaster's chamber. You don't come up here unless he calls you up here. That could be good or bad.

+East District - The east section of Discovery Town. It is adjacent to the Slowking Guild HQ and the road that heads inland.

---Carefree Nature - A shop run by Lombre and his assistant, Kirlia, that deals in selling supplies that aid the exploration teams in their ventures such as berries, food, stat-boosting drinks, special orbs, and TMs.

---The Inside - Mysterious shop run by a rather vacant Xatu who has the power to reveal items that are locked within strange boxes that can be found in mystery dungeons.

---Daycare - The Chansey here will take care of any eggs you might come across during your adventures. When they hatch, you can either set the pokemon free or recruit it to your team.

---Prime Fitness - A gym run by Hitmonchan where exploration teams can hone their skills and train.

+West District - The west side of Discovery Town. It is adjacent to the beach and also has a path leading out of it that takes one to the cemetery.

---Lightspeed Delivery - Run by a society of Pidgeot and Pidgeotto, these guys and gals will make sure any deliveries you might have get to where they need to go as quick as possible.

---Cafe Discovery - Cafe and lounge for weary exploration teams. A variety of gummi-based drinks are served here along with an item exchange service. The cafe is managed by Lopunny and the item exchange is managed by Porygon2.

---Discovery Town Police Department - Filled with officers of the law, Magnemite, and the sheriff, Magnezone, who specialize in capturing outlaw pokemon. It's their headquarters along with the jail.

---Good Fortune - Bank for storing extra Poke which is run by Espeon.

---The Warehouse - A really cold, but expansive warehouse kind of out of the way of everything else. An exploration team can store spare items here for preservation. Run by Cubchoo.

+The Beach - Just a place to hang out and enjoy the sun and waves. Water-type pokemon would be sure to have a ball here. One can access the dried up Silver Ore Mine from here.

+The Cemetery - North of Discovery Town, it can be reached via a small wayward path leading out of the West District. Lots of gravestones of fallen explorers can be found here. Not much of a hangout spot. During the day, it is completely empty...except maybe someone visiting a grave, but at night, a lot of nocturnal pokemon along with Ghost-types can be found here. You can chat with them or try to recruit them if you happen to be out late at night.

+The Cathedral of Shade - Spooky cathedral located on the cemetery grounds, it is forbidden to enter, and even if one wanted to, an ominous seal on the front door prevents entry. Attempting to force one's way in results in teleportation back to the West District. Nobody knows what's inside, but something has to be living there; the cathedral itself looks like it's in good shape, so someone must be keeping it up.

Anyway, I hope that's enough info to keep you guys occupied. I thought long and hard about all the stuff. I also hope that my picks for the certain NPCs are suitable and not outlandish, which is mainly directed towards you guys who've already played the PMD games and know the NPCs from those games. XD As always, any questions? Ask them.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Nice set up. ^^ but uh, what about housing? Where would that be located? And what about the areas where recruits would live?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Hm...very good question. Well, it won't be like in the games where only shops make up the town, there will be houses littered about in the town and on the outskirts. If you don't live in one of them, you can pretty much live anywhere you want that would be near the town. A little cottage in the forest...or have a nice setup in a cave or something, if you didn't want to live in a house, that is.

Recruits live in the guild. Upon signing up, they are assigned to rooms. When they graduate, they move out and find a place to live and operate their exploration team from.

And I actually have a question for YOU guys about the recruit room arrangements:

Would you prefer it to be paired up with your partner in a room, or would rather me shuffle you all up so you wind up paired with different people (or not paired at all; three people can fit in some rooms)?

The OCA
Well, actually I was referring to recruits other than you and your partner, yah know: where would they stay?

Personally I think somethings might work out better if we could keep the existing partner pairings, but then again other things might also work out better the other ways... Hmm...

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Take some time and think about it. The only reason is that you won't be spending a lot of time there anyway, but, for those other things you were mentioning, I wanted to make sure. I want to hear something from everyone so no one gets left out, please~

Also, the Crew Rooms section of the guild isn't as small as it is in the game. The dorms, if you will, have an entire wing of the HQ for them, so the NPC recruits will be there too, but I'd prefer the player characters be roomed together and not stuck with an NPC. =p

The OCA
Well, thanks for making room for me, if someone will be using a fire pokemon, I will be a meowth, otherwise, I want to be a Charmander. The gender will be pick to balance with the rest.