Join our server on Discord

PMD Role Play
You won't have to join Riolu's team at all; it'll be complete up to your charries. What happens is that when things get rough around this newly established town, one of the stronger fellows around decides to start up a guild for training interested pokemon in the ways of exploration. The start of the role play will take place at the time the guild is getting flooded with new recruits. :3

Stemming from this, you can either start up your own exploration team upon graduation (you technically already have your own upon joining, but you never know how things go later), or you could join up with one of the other players's exploration teams. You'll be able to recruit other pokemon to your teams as more intimate characters (i.e. Riolu and Vulpix will be recruiting an Absol at some point who they become close to) or they can just be special NPCs. I'll go into specifics a little later on. So far I only have you and Ray interested, which is enough to start, but I want to give it a little more time. Having maybe one or two more peeps join in would be nice~
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Well, don't forget we could do with a "gengar" type character (If youve played blue or red you'd get this ref ^^) but anyway, how would we start out then? Are we all just randomly in a field together somewhere? Or what?

And that wasn't a guarantee. It was a perhaps. Twisted
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Nah, it'll most likely start out with a guild iniation ceremony of which all new recruits (the players) will need to attend. You can either start with your characters already at the guild (early arrivals) and wait for the others, or you do a scene with your characters leaving the place of their residence and have them actually travel to the guild. Or if there's something else that you've come up with that isn't too out there, I'd be willing to go with that as well. I'm gonna try not to be too hard of a boss; the RP is gonna be really free-range with you getting to choose which dungeons you want to explore and what missions you want to do. All I do is move the plot along, but there will be plenty of extra things to do. ^ ^

The OCA
Like I'm assuming the story pivot plot points, like ... See this i's gonna be really hard for me: all my refs are red/blue based, so this i's gonna be really hard for me to adjust XP normally I would ref the diglett/skymory thing, but you might not get that x_x gah, this i's frustrating!

But anyway, I think I see what you're saying.

Since this i's based on sky/time/darkness though, I think allusion i's gonna have to be cut to a minimum... Even/especially for me XP

Also, if we also have to control our partners (which i's what it's looking like) then it might make certain scenes a little long winded and one-sided, so to speak (that's probably the worst way to put it but that's the best way I got in this language x_x)
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Yeah, allusions are going to be tough. I've played Red/Blue, but it's been a really, really long time. ^ ^;; I can't even remember the storyline, though I know I enjoyed the Time/Darkness/Sky storyline a lot more.

And yes; you'll be able to control your own partner. You're right; it'll give people a lot to say, but if you find yourself alone for some odd reason and no one else is around, then you're not stranded and left with a single character to talk to himself/herself. But you'll never be alone; you can always call on me for an NPC, or if I see someone at a loss, then I can always be nosy and stick an NPC with ya or give you an order or the list goes on and on... But nothing's too long-winded for me; I love reading paragraph upon paragraph of other people's stuff in role plays. :3

The OCA
Yeah... No offense but... (how to put this) I am most concerned that this could turn into an "it's all about me" thing centered completely around your character... I think it would become boring for the rest of us if something like that were to happen... I don't mean to offend of course! XP

... Granted there's a decent chance thats just envy because I realize that that mean it wont be all about my char <.< >.> but, uh, wel...

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I think that this is a good idea for a RP...I'm probably going to use Machop and Pikachu for my characters for the RP. Though, I don't remember most of the Time/Darkness/Sky storyline
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
I am completely oblivious to any references and Pokemon Jargon used here! <3

But I shall begin with Leomon and Weregarurumon!

Uhm, wait, no! XD My starter shall be Eevee, and my partner shall be Growlithe!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Excellent choices. Just outa curiousity (if'n you don't mind me asking) what genders would those be respectively? My charmander would be male and my chickorita would be female, btw.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I know what you mean, John, but it isn't going to be all about Riolu (seeing as how I'M not in the role play), but the plot IS kinda centered around him. But any of you guys could be famous or make a huge discovery (and trust me; I'll set it up so there are plenty of opportunities ;3) so you don't have anything to worry about. Do be aware that main characters DO get a lot of attention, but that's about it. Otherwise, everything else will be focused around YOUR adventures. If that isn't satisfactory, I guess I'll go with plan B and just write a story. ._.

The OCA