Join our server on Discord

When I see the moon I think on you beta 1, by Blackveedramon
When I see the moon I think on you

By Blackveedramon

"Here, take this" Shoutmon said giving two boxes of Diginoir to the small white rabbit like Digimon with a skirt.

"What? For me?" She said surprised, Lunamon had been quite depressed since they had to abandon the Disk zone, and that cheered her up.

"Yes, I don't need it" Shoutmon said, Lunamon smiled

"I have to go now, see you later"

"Bye Shoutmon" Lunamon only ate a bit of Diginoir herself and shared the rest with her friends. He was so different from that human monster... Kiriha... who had let them to die, and they surely would have, had not Xros Heart saved them.

Xros Heart had just beat Blastmon, one of the generals of the Bagura army. She was happy, that crystal Digimon was one of the causes her zone had been destroyed.

"Are you okay, Shoutmon?" Lunamon asked after he had separated from the other Digimon, that together with him formed Shoutmon X5b.

"Of course! I am the future King" Shoutmon said, the moon rabbit girl giggled, he was just so cute and strong... Maybe he was the one? Shoutmon laughed, he was happy talking to her.

"Shoutmon... do you think I am cute?" she asks

"Yeah you are cute, Why?" Shoutmon asks

"Do you like me?"

"You are a nice girl"

"No, what I meant is..." Lunamon then noticed that they where watching them "Can we go someplace private? Its something personal"

Shoutmon had no idea what she wanted, but this girl was nice and even had made a drawing on him in a empty Diginoir box "Okay" he said

They went to an empty room, normally the room was full with the refugees but, since no one was sleeping there at the moment, they where alone.

"So, what did you want to tell me?" Shoutmon asked, Lunamon looked nervous

"Eh... Shoutmon, would you be... my boyfriend?" She asked

"Sure, is just holding hands and kissing, right?"

"Well, there is a bit more than that" She blushed, could it be that Shoutmon was even less experienced than she was?

"More? Ah you mean helping each other, right? Well I am traveling to become the Digimon king, and it would be dangerous for you to come with us. But I will help you now if you want, and I will try to convince Taiki to come to the Shinobi zone more often"

Lunamon smiled, he was gentle, strong and cared for her, what more could she ask?

"Shoutmon, want to learn something fun?" the white rabbit asked, she was shy and she had trouble talking to people she did not know, but with him... it was a different deal.

"Well, yeah, why not?" he said, after all that training and the battle, he could relax a bit after all.

Lunamon blushed and kissed Shoutmon, it was not a regular kiss, her tongue went inside Shoutmon mouth and both of their tongues danced together.

"Wow... I did not know that kind of kiss" He said surprised

"Want to learn more things?" She asked, her face was blushing a lot, she was not the kind of girl who took the initiative, but after all, she was asking first, right?

"Sure"

Lunamon sat in a kneeling position in front of him and started to rub his groin area

"Lunamon what... what are you doing?" Shoutmon was confused

"Relax, this is going to feel good" She said, soon enough, his pack was out of the tick pouch in his groin area that protected it. Lunamon started to rub his rod slowly, Shoutmon started to moan "That... Ohhh that feels good!"

Lunamon grinned and continued until Shoutmon staff was fully erect then she started to lick it

"Oh... that's even better!" It was the only thing Shoutmon could think to say, this was a new yet pleasurable experience for him. He moaned, the rabbit Digimon started to suck his phallus, her face blushing so much that it was all red.

Shoutmon arched his back, moaning even louder as Lunamon took more of his buddy inside her mouth, sucking harder. "Ohhh fuck yeah!"

She continued, taking almost all of the cyborg lizard shaft, having to take part of it in her throat, he was so big for a rookie! She did her best to suppress the gag reflex while she sucked him hard and fast.
This is really good, Black. You made Luna naughty while still keeping her shyness. Can't wait for the rest of it.

This is really good, Black. You made Luna naughty while still keeping her shyness. Can't wait for the rest of it.

[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
(03-31-2011 04:30 AM)CaseyChimera Wrote: This is really good, Black. You made Luna naughty while still keeping her shyness. Can't wait for the rest of it.

Sorry for the huge delays, will try to get this ready for next month -_-

ohhhh lunamon you are so bad and shoutmon seems to be enjoying himself :D
Creative Minds
There's no need to apologize, Black. It's like what you said in the spam thread, you've had trouble getting your mojo back in the writing department. With that, I've been waiting patiently for it. If it's next month fine. If it's longer that fine too. I'll still be here as well as everyone else who are eager to see your finished work.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]