Join our server on Discord

Ruki/Ryo - Request for Quasi
Quasi requested a Digimon Tamers lemon in exchange for those recent pics, so here's the first part of it:

--------------------------------

It had been three years since the death of the program known as D-Reaper. Ruki remembered that day all too well. Though the world had been saved from armageddon by the now 14-year old tamer and her friends, Ruki’s most vivid recollection of that day was the moment Renamon left her arms. Lee’s father had told them it was the only way their Digimon could keep on living. Even that couldn’t hold back the children’s’ tears as the gate closed.

A year after that fateful day, things changed for the better. Takato discovered a new gate in Guilmon’s old house, and it wasn’t long before the Wild Bunch had it stabilized again. Within months, the tamers had reunited with their partners, and were battling a possessed train that was circling Shinjuku. For a while, Ruki was happy again. But it wasn’t long before that joy gave way to aggravation.

The return of the digital gate was merely the precursor to more random appearances of rogue Digimon. The return of rogue Digimon forced the Tamers to fight as a team again. Fighting as a team again meant spending time with Ryo. Ruki couldn’t deny that she and the older boy had a history together. The two had met during a card tournament just before the first Digimon began realizing. Needless to say, Ryo had won. When the two crossed paths again in the harsh wasteland of the Digital World, Ryo appeared to have forgotten all about the young runner-up and Ruki was furious about it. Her seemingly endless pouting finally jogged his memory partway through their journey. Contrary to all logic, his recollection of their battle simply made the red-head angrier.

Oddly enough, Ruki’s attitude didn’t push Ryo away. In fact, he became enamored with the tomboy. With no real reason to ever be around her, the experienced tamer was indirect with his advances at first. Once the Digimon returned and the two had to join forces, Ryo’s motivation became quite clear. Ruki had to admit, he wasn’t a total-ass. He was trying his best to woo her and was in fact quite smooth. But the fiercely independent girl knew that despite his best efforts to hide it, there was always an air of superiority in everything Ryo said. He was trying his best to beat it, but Ryo would always be a pompous prodigy.

Ryo tried over and over to convince her that he could be modest, that he would make a good boyfriend. Ruki only continued to push him away. Eventually, Ryo decided he’d have to take a different approach.

--------------------------------------------------------

Ruki was out shopping with her grandmother again. The 14-year old’s mother Rumiko was turning 31 in a few days, and her grandmother had convinced her that finally putting on a nice, feminine dress would make her the happiest mother in the world. Seiko had added a third dress to the pile in her granddaughter’s arms when Ruki felt a buzz in her back pocket. She dropped the stack on the tiled floor and pulled out her cell.

“Ugh, what does he want now?”

The text was from Ryo, of course.

POWERFUL DIGIMON REALIZED IN SHINJUKU PARK. ULTIMATE LEVEL. WE NEED SAKUYAMON.

Ruki sighed. She didn’t really want to spend time with the 17-year old, but they were technically a team. She also really didn’t want to try on those dresses. She put the phone away and started for the exit. “I’ve got to go, Obaa-san!” She was out of the building before Seiko could even respond.

Within a minute she had summoned Renamon and the two had merged into Sakuyamon and were flying toward Shinjuku Park. Ruki looked down at the building Guilmon had once called home.

“Hopefully there’s no one to get in our way.” Ruki mused to Renamon.

“I think the park’s been closed for renovations for a couple of weeks. There shouldn’t be anyone for the wild Digimon to harm.” Renamon was calmly evaluating their situation in her head.

Ruki sighed. “I meant Ryo…”

Sakuyamon landed by the small gated building and looked around. As far as she could see, there wasn’t any powerful Digimon causing trouble nearby. The park was quiet and empty, as it usually was.

“Ryo?! Where are you?!” Ruki called out into the wooded expanse. Receiving no immediate answer, she cautiously took a step toward the thickest group of trees. She whispered to Renamon, “If something’s got him, it’s probably in there.” The miko Digimon held up her staff as she reached the edge of the trees. “Hey! Is anyone in here?!”

There was a rustle in the trees and suddenly Ruki’s eye caught a small dark object flying toward her. She quickly raised her staff to defend herself but the object latched to her wrist. Her body began to go numb as she looked over the object, which had taken the form of a dark blue metal spiral that gripped her arm tightly.

Wha-what is thing?! Ruki attempted to shake the thing off, but Sakuyamon’s arms refused to budge. The spiral began to glow, and the miko felt a surge fly through her body. She fell to her knees as the power drained from her, vaporizing her fox armor and leaving her in her skintight black outfit. Ruki was still free to move inside the blue core at the center of the Ultimate level, but she had seemingly lost control of Renamon’s body. “Renamon! Why aren’t you moving?! What’s this thing doing to you?!”

The fox Digimon said nothing. Before Ruki had the chance to call out a second time, a chuckle came from behind the trees. Ruki’s eyes jumped from tree to tree. “Who’s there?! What did you do to Renamon?!” Ruki froze as he she finally caught sight of the source of the chuckling. “RYO?!”

The Digimon taming prodigy stepped out from behind the trees and strode toward the captive girl. “So Ruki, I see you got my message.” He continued to chuckle quietly as he approached Sakuyamon. “Surprised?”

Ruki continued to struggle, but Renamon refused to move. “What are you doing?! What did you do to her?!” Her eyes returned to the spiral on her arm.

Ryo stopped as he reached the edge of the trees. “You’re looking pretty sexy without all of your armor, Ruki.” His eyes scanned every curve on Sakuyamon’s body. Indeed, as Ruki had matured, so had her combined form with Renamon. As a teenager, the redhead’s chest had certainly filled out, and her recent growth was reflected in the miko’s exaggerated D-cup tits. Without her armor, the Ultimate-level’s outfit left little to the imagination. The black suit stretched thinly over Sakuyamon’s perky nipples and exposed a clear camel toe between her legs.

Ryo stepped a bit closer and moved his fingers along the metal object. “Ruki, you may think you know me, but there’s a lot about my past that you could never imagine.” He turned Sakuyamon’s arm over to show the opposite side of the device. “This amazing device is called an Evil Spiral, and back where I come from they’re pretty well known.”

Ruki was growing furious. “And what, exactly, does this Evil Spiral do?!”

Ryo smirked. “It makes whoever it’s attached to totally obedient…to me.” As he spoke the last few words, he suddenly shifted his arm to Sakuyamon’s chest, resting his fingers on her left breast.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?!!” Ruki pulled away but Sakuyamon’s body stayed stiff. As Ryo’s hand caressed the mound, Ruki felt her own nipples stiffen. The redhead looked down at her chest, and for the first time, realized she was floating totally naked inside the miko Digimon. Just before she could shout more expletives at her molester, she heard a soft moan.

“Re-Renamon?” Indeed, the fox Digimon had made the vocalization. Ryo’s grin widened as the sound reached his ears.

“As I told you Ruki, Renamon is now mine to command.” He reached his other hand up and began to pinch Sakuyamon’s right nipple. “And right now I want her to feel aroused.”

As Sakuyamon’s moans continued, Ruki felt the same sensations in her own body. Her right breast tingled as her nipple was squeezed by an invisible hand. She couldn’t help but grasp them herself and try to contain her arousal. Why do I feel like this? I’ve never felt so exposed in my life! Even though she had always been this bare inside of Sakuyamon, for the first time, Ruki was embarrassed by it.

“Please, Ryo! Stop doing this to Renamon!”

Ryo didn’t cease squeezing the Digimon’s breasts. “Oh, I don’t think Renamon minds, do you, sexy?” He smirked as he queried the miko, then moved his hands to her neck. Gripping the black material on her shoulders, he attempted to tear her clothing. Ryo groaned as he tugged on the skintight fabric, but all that came off in his hands were a couple of small pieces. Realizing he should go for quality rather than quantity, he shifted his fingers back to the miko’s tits, then tore off enough of the material to expose her pillowy D-cups.

Sakuyamon let out another moan as the cold air hit her erect nipples. “Yes, Ryo. I feel so good.” Indeed, the exposed female couldn’t help but move her fingers down to her crotch, which had developed a very prominent cameltoe. She placed two fingers against her lips and started to massage herself up and down. It wasn’t long before a damp spot appeared between her legs. “Make me feel even better.”

Ruki froze as she felt her own pussy moisten. “No! Stop it you bastard!” She tried to stay strong. She wasn’t going to give Ryo the satisfaction. But the heat from her crotch was overpowering her ability to think rationally. Within seconds she had begun to rub her erect clit. The fleshy bulb glowed brightly inside the core, glistening with her vaginal juices.

Ryo leaned forward and took one of Sakuyamon’s breasts in his mouth. He sucked deeply on her stiff nipple while stuffing his other hand down into the black spandex. His fingers became sticky as he reached her cunt. He retracted his arm in order to lick the juices off his digits, only to plunge them back inside the suit. Sakuyamon couldn’t take it anymore, and interrupted her fingering in order to tear off more of her suit. The combination of sweat and arousal and caused the already skintight fabric to adhere to her skin, and it fell apart in patches of sticky black material. The more she struggled the hotter she became. Finally, she managed to remove the bottom of the outfit, the final patch soaked by her pussy juices. Her engorged pussy lips were now visible to the 17-year old, and he licked his lips before diving right in.

Sakuyamon’s moans were joined by Ruki’s own sounds of ecstasy as the sensation of Ryo’s tongue joined her own fingers. Her thighs were soaked with discharge, and she honestly didn’t know how much more she could take. Though she had never admitted it, the 14-year old was a virgin, and no one but herself had been in contact with those bright pink lower lips of hers. Oh God, this is so embarrassing! I don’t want to do this in front of him!

Ryo could sense the teenager’s approaching climax and pulled his face away, licking the juices off his lips. “Come on, Ruki. You know you can’t take much more of this. Why not just give in and orgasm?”

As opposed to the idea as she was, Ruki was too enveloped in her self-pleasure to stop. The fingers pinching her clit sped up as she could feel the pleasure build up in her chest. “No Ryo! Don’t look! I don’t want you to see!!” Not a second after, she let out a long moan as a warm wave of pleasure shot through her body, radiating from her cunt. The climax made itself visible in Sakuyamon, as she shook violently, followed by a large discharge of femjuices from her own vagina.

Ryo stroked the underside of the nude miko to collect some of the juices, eliciting a slight shudder from the Digimon. He licked his lips as he tasted the juices. “Your cum is delicious, Ruki.”

Ruki shot him a scowl as she recuperated from the orgasm. She had fallen to her knees and had her arms wrapped around her chest. She deeply wished he could see her rage through Renamon’s enslaved façade. “Fuck you, Ryo.”

Ryo laughed a little. “Since I got such a delicious treat from you, I think it’s only fair that I return the favor.” Ruki’s eyes nearly bulged out as the 17-year old undid his belt, then unzipped his shorts, letting them fall to his ankles. His boxers soon followed, giving Ruki an uninhibited view of the boy’s manhood. He wrapped his right hand around the veiny member, stroking it a bit to make sure it was full length. “So, what do you think? Does it look tasty?”

Renamon let out another moan as she began to drool a bit. “Yes Ryo! Please let me taste it!” The sight of the thick piece of meat drove the Ultimate level to plunge three of her fingers back inside her snatch.

Ruki flinched at his words. “What the fuck, Ryo?! I’m not one of your fangirl whores! Suck your own dick if you’re so desperate!” As defiant as she wanted to be, she could already tell that as long as that spiral was around her wrist, she probably didn’t have much of a choice.

Ryo stepped out of his shorts and approached Sakuyamon. “Get on your knees.” Renamon did as her master requested, lowering herself so her head was level with his crotch. “Now suck it.” He grasped the miko’s hair and thrust his rod into her throat. Ruki’s objections were quickly quieted by the phantom cock that was now entering her mouth. Though there was seemingly nothing before her eyes, the redhead could fully taste the fleshy lollipop that had just slid through her lips. Her tongue could really accurately feel over every vein in his massive member. Against all logic, it really felt like she was deepthroating Ryo.

Despite everyone’s assumptions about people of Ryo’s celebrity, the 17-year old was himself a virgin. Having saved himself for the sexy redhead he was currently raping, he hadn’t exactly worked on his stamina. It had been less than a minute before his head was fully coated in precum. He withdrew the sausage to show off the gleaming bell end. A few quick strokes just below the sensitive flesh caused him to spurt a few more clear drops.

“Come on Renamon. Lick up the mess you made.” Ryo was clearly enjoying himself, and Renamon was nothing but a loyal servant at this point. She gripped the dick with both hands and wrapped her tongue around it. Though her mouth was empty, Ruki could still feel the salty taste of pre fill her mouth. She wanted nothing more than to spit it back into the pretty boy’s face, but her partner’s actions forced her to swallow the liquid.

Ryo laughed. “Good, huh? Well if you liked that, wait until you taste what comes next!” Without another word he thrust straight back into Sakuyamon’s mouth, his hands placed back on her tits. Both the miko’s and Ruki’s hands returned to their respective cunts, working hard toward their second orgasms.

Ruki was losing her mind. Please! Don’t let him cum in my mouth! I’ll tear his dick off and feed it to him if he jizzes in my mouth! She tried to struggle even harder than before, but Sakuyamon just wouldn’t budge. “Please Renamon! Snap out of it! You don’t really want to blow him!”

The fox girl wasn’t convinced. “If Ryo wants me to give him head, then I’d be more than pleased to suck him dry,” True to her word, she quickened her pace, driving Ryo wild with ecstasy.

The male tamer could feel his balls tighten as a familiar sensation approached the head of his penis. “Here it comes, sexy!” With one final thrust, Ryo’s member let loose multiple sticky white ropes that filled the redhead’s mouth. Ruki coughed as the final strands of jizz materialized on her tongue. She fell to her knees again, coughing profusely as she tried to clear the cum from her mouth. She fought to shout more expletives through the choking, but Ryo wasn’t interested.

Despite blowing his load, Ryo was still hard as rock, and Sakuyamon was just as horny as before. The champion tamer removed his sticky member from the miko’s mouth and wiped it off on her cheek. “Now, bitch. Turn around and stick your ass in the air. Sakuyamon obliged, raising her most valuable assets into the park air as Ryo prepared for a vaginal thrust.

Suddenly, the rapist froze as he heard a rustle in the nearby brush.

“Hey guys, what’s going o-“ The boy trailed off as he began to process his current sight. Sakuyamon naked and soaking wet, with Ryo about to drive his dick into her vagina.

Ruki froze in embarrassment as the new spectator stepped closer. “Lee!”

-------------------------

Comments? Criticism? First-born children?
[Image: signature.png]
*drools* Smexy levels approaching critical, overload imenent. */robotic voice*
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I edited it a bit to include a few details Quasi requested.
I also agree. Not fond of the rape but, the dark spiral idea sounds nice.
Ended at the best part though.
Oh, I absolutely adore this couple!! That was really hot, although I prefer Ryo fucking Ruki herself... Well, I guess better Sakuyamon than Renamon. I swear people are obssessed with Renamon, I don't know why...

[Image: smallgift.jpg]

(05-26-2011 06:02 AM)LiiMakino Wrote: Oh, I absolutely adore this couple!! That was really hot, although I prefer Ryo fucking Ruki herself... Well, I guess better Sakuyamon than Renamon. I swear people are obssessed with Renamon, I don't know why...

Well, those people are obviously part of the furry culture.

I stick to humans myself, usually...
No one on the board does really. Such complaints about her back with Tamers.
Are going to continue?
I want to find out if Lee is going to join Ryo. ;)

(06-07-2011 11:31 PM)LiiMakino Wrote: Are going to continue?
I want to find out if Lee is going to join Ryo. ;)

Sorry, the end of the school year has been super hectic. I'll get to it this weekend.
Heart 
(06-09-2011 01:30 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: Sorry, the end of the school year has been super hectic. I'll get to it this weekend.

Oh, dont you worry. At least vacation is on the way! (at least for me) :)
I'm looking forward to read the rest, since I love the way he is raping her. It's kind of less rough, I like it. Blush

:***