Join our server on Discord

Is everyone ready for the rapture?
I feel weird posting this here, but http://bible.cc/matthew/24-36.htm
Only thing you need to know about it.

I never finished the book and even I knew about that line.
Oh, the end of the world is coming all right. However, it's only going to be for Harold Camping and Family Radio. With all the wasted money invested in this joke, along with the ruined lives it's creating, it's going to be a miracle for them to recover. Then again, I'm not holding my breath.

Camping is more than likely coming up with a coughup explanation for his failure. He still has his Oct. 21 bullshit in the wings.

[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
Oh wait... NOTHING HAPPEND 8D
[Image: NozomuSig.png]
[Xbox]Gamertag: OkamiPT
Well, shit.

Now I have to wait for December 2012 for the world to end. This sucks.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
I hope no one here was surprised that nothing happened.
And the Mayans ran out of time to make the calenders.
That's why it ended then. No other reason.
awww damn and here I though I would Die Virgin... >_> got to wait till next year
[Image: NozomuSig.png]
[Xbox]Gamertag: OkamiPT
Harold Camping: May 21 was 'invisible Judgment Day,' the REAL Rapture comes on October 21.

Here we go again.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Oh ho ho. Back-pedal on, you delusional old bastard; back-pedal on.
But thankfully, this time around he said he won't tell his followers to put up any Doomsday banners or tarpaulins.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Not surprising. He might as well hedge his bets this time around, considering everything he did to reach this conclusion in the first place apparently runs on moon-logic that could only make sense after suffering a few too many concussions or a taking a couple of hits off of a bong.