Join our server on Discord

The medium is the message.
(05-26-2011 09:11 AM)johnalt Wrote: Meh. If works for bender, it can work for the rest.

Yeah, but didn't something happen to Bender that broke him free of his original programming?
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
... One could argue he had that potential all along... Others would say fry talked him into it... Others still would say that walking antenna first into a lightbulb socket had something to do with it...

Btw how did we get from me being pissed at social nature to robots?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
It just occured to me it was somewhat funny that you were feeling sorry for a spambot. I think that's what happened.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Somebody's gotta. It mightaswell be the antisocial spammer. Nobody'll see that coming! XD
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz