Join our server on Discord

SnKommissions
Youre welcome :) Hope that was okay XD
Btw SnK, (So many abbreviations. :P)

Did you finish that Shademon!Nene commission yet, and if so, did you ask the client if you could make it public?
[Image: signature.png]
(12-16-2011 03:38 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: Btw SnK, (So many abbreviations. :P)

Did you finish that Shademon!Nene commission yet, and if so, did you ask the client if you could make it public?

Near completion of the sketches. Thankfully, the recent chapter helped me modify where those.. Shademon shadow thingie/patches all over her delish bits are properly placed. Rawr.

Commission could take 12 pages, and I have to work on 4 sets of release each containing 4 pages. Long project, but, promising earning.. *Ka-ching*
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
That's it alright. You're getting payed.
http://shadypenpen.deviantart.com/#/d4zb201

Non-Digimon anthro furry commish. Notice also my first time doing speed painting style coloring.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
That's nice. Great work.
(05-13-2012 02:02 PM)UnknownH Wrote: That's nice. Great work.

Thanks. Along this, the set 1 of that Shademon Nene's finished. Though I want it to be released with all complete set. I got an approval from my client there for public archiving here in DAD's, on the condition of him being anonymous.

Why wouldn't they be anonymous. But that's good.
(05-14-2012 01:46 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Why wouldn't they be anonymous. But that's good.

Prolly privacy's sake.

That makes sense.