Join our server on Discord

SnKommissions

Latest product. Should have finished this weeks earlier if it wasn't for the unexpected scenarios that transpired lately.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
~~~~~~~
(09-06-2011 08:28 AM)--------- Wrote: At least everything that could've probably gone wrong happened already XD Awesome work, thanks for taking on my commission :3 Hopefully the rest of your commissions will go more smoothly ^^;

Well, I'll admit, I almost gave up back then. But, a work started must be finished. You're welcome and thanks!

BTW, were you availing for another around? I updated my Commissions widget box in DA as I remembered you mentioning for another piece, so I put you on pending reservations list. Though I am not sure if you're really availing for another. Can I ask for your confirmation on that?
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
~~~~~~~
(09-06-2011 01:59 PM)--------- Wrote: Ohh, are you taking slots for your slots too? O.o I didn't know, sorry for not confirming earlier, but yea, I'm still interesting in going for another slot (if that's okay with you, don't wanna be a hog or anything. It'll be a sfw pic though, you're okay with those too right? :p)

Sure. :) *Edits the Commissions widget box in DA*

I want to offer a Holiday promo in my Commissions. It's like this:

http://shadypenpen.deviantart.com/journa...-272565380
(12-13-2011 09:15 AM)SnK Wrote: I want to offer a Holiday promo in my Commissions. It's like this:

So are you doing this then? Can I change my slot to be one of these? XD

Edit: Or do another slot for me? XD
(12-14-2011 12:54 AM)Takatofan1986 Wrote:
(12-13-2011 09:15 AM)SnK Wrote: I want to offer a Holiday promo in my Commissions. It's like this:

So are you doing this then? Can I change my slot to be one of these? XD

Edit: Or do another slot for me? XD

Heya~! A round two of sorts? Okay, though I'd like to ask first between two choices you might wish to choose from:

Avail another slot or, fall back to the end of the line to avail the promo.

I won't mind whatever you choose. You're the client and I will respect your decision. :)
Just add another as long as thats okay :) You're awesome :)
Okie dokies, you're the client. :) And thanks. :)