Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 38
Okay, that's it.

Hentai-wise, cum white Drippins make people/Digimon horny. If, that is, white colored Drippin will not be seen in 39.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
See, that works well. Gross but well.
Watched the sub finally.

Fanservicey art style aside, This episode will kill you with laughter. (I almost died laughing mid-way in the episode.)

Ruka will literally be the death of you. Personality wise and most of her actions. (Especially opening that door at the food depot facility, which was intentional once Ruka's true nature was revealed. Thankfully Xros Heart are a bunch of tough and lucky cookies.)

Mentioning the food depot part. That is where the best, memorable and funny part of this episode can be found. You'd laugh at Splashmon's Red and Pink Drippings imagination and explanation segment. For a bad guy, he sure has some humorous imagination. Dorurumon attacking Ruka "instinctively" as she twice attempted to trick Xros heart into accepting the Drippings obliviously was also the highlight at this episode. (Especially when Ruka attempted to offer Dorurumon dog food and even going as far into referring Dorurumon as a dog. I think this was also a joke reference back then to Saver's Gaomon.)

Unfortunately, we might not be laughing too much in the next episode. Splashmon reveals himself, secretes a somewhat aggressive black Dripping to chaos even more chaos, and going as far to shape shift into Taiki and Nene to cause distrust and internal comflict within the Xros Heart army. Something that he had probably already started at the end of this episode by taking on Dorurumon's form.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Let's see what happens in this recap.

4th place. A future city. And the sky looks kind of like a sea. I think.

That's a big freaking Whamon. Again. With a bunch of Andromon in it.

Fighting now, X4, Greymon, and Mervamon. And they won easy.

Why was it so easy? Empty shells with some green goo in them.

That Whamon was a robot actually. Once they saw inside after flying on Sparrowmon.

More Andromon shell-type things. But, blow some up then run. Simple.

Now here's Ruka, the robo-girl named after a dolphin. And no, I don't think there's pron yet.

Kiriha is mean sounding and Taiki is kind. Dorulumon also says he's stupid. Ruka finds that funny.

Dorulumon wonders if something weird is going on. You just know he's right.

Man, this girl is weird. Poor Dorulumon. No respect? heh

Obviously, Splashmon is watching. He's a villain after all.

I might blow up the Whamon but that's just me.

And on the way to get food, they "accidentally" fall in a spike trap. But don't worry, they're all ok.

Other things that's happened to them, Smashed with the door, firing the lasers, giant Boxing glove, and the multicolored smoke from explosions of a Power Rangers Role Call.

Since everyone is tired, now the door opens to show a good deal of fancy food. Ok then...

Ruka wants to drink something with Taiki. But, it's a red Drippin that makes odd scenes happen. ...No wait, that was Splashmon's explaination. Crazy.

Luckily, Dorulumon breaks all the bottles to make the drippin escape.

Perfume from Pink Drippin makes you very, very vain. Not so weird this time.

I figure an Orange drippin would tan you. So it would have the same effects.

Dorulumon is a canine so he has instincts to protect everyone.

He is not a dog. Let me make that very clear. That way, the dog food trick tried next, didn't work. He just yelled.

Boy is she a crazy girl. Changing from one mood to another at the drop of a hat.

All the Drippins failed. Thanks to the instincts of the drillwolf.

Now Ruka will go running off to search. With Dorulumon in tow.

He loses her but there's Cutemon somehow.

Then he gets hit with a shocking Yellow drippin. Litterally shocking.

Now Dorulumon is missing and Ruka says there's some Andromon about to attack him.

And we get Sealsdramon. Great! But now Ruka's gone.

But she's just there with Dorulumon. And Cutemon.

But wait, that's not Cutemon, it's Splashmon.

Well, that scene with the blue drippin is creepy. Now Ruka's just a robot. No power.

Splashmon can shrug off almost any attack. But, I remember, if you freeze or maybe boil him, he's gone.

JetBoobs just flew up, spun, and slammed her JetCamel on an Andromon. And a bunch of hearts flew out. And I'm at a overflow of words.

Another of her attacks has her firing her lasers out her boobs. Good thing I'm not a computer or I'd have an overflow problem and might shut down.

Wow, look at that destruction. ...Since when was Knightmon there?

Dorulumon is back. Or is it Splashmon. With a group of Metal Tyrannomon too.

Speaking of Ruka, Rukamon, the Dolphin Digimon is the data collection. And Nene is upset about something. I think it's boobs.

Next week, we don't know who's who. But I do know that melted Garurumon like figure is weird looking. but at least it fits the Water Tiger motif.
I watched the episode and it was hialrious to bad the annoying girl wont be a continuous character she would have been funny to keep seeing.
Creative Minds
Man, Ruka was really growing on me. It was a real downer that all she was a blue blob in a robot shell. I wonder if some residue from the Blue Drippin is remaining to reactivate her. Either that, or the Drippin becomes sentient, takes over Splashmon, and commits suicide to save everyone. Just wishful thinking.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
lol i thought that too like mabye the blue dripping would servive slapshmons destcruction and let her live until like the at least nere the end it would be a very fun nice thing ^.^
Creative Minds
I'm probably one of the few that was really happy to see Ruka go.

Super fanservice in this one...Mervamon has some extreme sexually based attacks...her butt slam and boob lasers...nice!

This is one of the first fights that I'm really intrigued about, so I hope it lives up to the preview.

Mervamon's Sexy Dynamite attack!

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I think it was a crotch slam instead. But it's hilarious.
10 people died of nose bleeds watching that clip...
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz