Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 38
Dripmons?
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
The possibilities are endless... Twisted
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Yup.

Dang, no OD subs yet. Its staff members were mentioned to be missing.

I've heard that there are kinds of Dripmon per color.

Now, one can wonder if there's another type that makes people horny.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Is there a pink one? That would work perfectly.
(05-25-2011 02:10 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Is there a pink one? That would work perfectly.

Yeah, but it causes extreme vanity.

Also, they're called Dorippin/Drippin, not Dripmon.

Red makes people suspicious
Pink makes them vain
Yellow electrocutes
Blue powers Ruka
Green power the Andromon
[Image: signature.png]
... NoW the possibilities have just doubled... TwistedTwisted
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
it could work both ways, good and bad, good make up a horny one (plus blue one powers up the lovley Ruka XD) but the pink one could also produce cock block lol "I'm TOO SEXY FOR YOU TOO HAVE ME!" lol
But the yellow one... Twisted

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
And there's also the black one from the 39 preview.
White one then? Maybe Violet. Not sure but it could be a subset from Ruka. Like a Pink and Blue one Xrossed.