Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 38
DEM SHINY NENE LEGS.

Flying cameltoe reappears again.

Hnghnghnghnghng.

Something tells me fanservice wise, 39 seems to suggest a potential Kiriha being raped scenario.. By Splashmon disguised as either Taiki or Nene.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Bout freakin time Dorulumon gets some face-time besides getting a line here and there. I loved his role in this episode and honestly, I love the irony here...

Episode 8...
Dorulumon "If I become your friend, I might double-cross you one day."

Taiki:"If it means helping us, then double-cross me all you want!"

Dorulumon double-crosses Taiki in this episode, against his will when he was trying to help in the first place. Splashmon is making it seem to Taiki that Dorulumon has double-crossed him for real...
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
Is there possibility that by 39, Ruka will become a doll/puppet that will gain some sort of independent sentience and attachment to the heroes that she'll turn against Splashmon?
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
I REALLY hope so lol
(05-22-2011 12:16 PM)SnK Wrote: Is there possibility that by 39, Ruka will become a doll/puppet that will gain some sort of independent sentience and attachment to the heroes that she'll turn against Splashmon?

How could that possibly work?
[Image: signature.png]
(05-22-2011 12:41 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote:
(05-22-2011 12:16 PM)SnK Wrote: Is there possibility that by 39, Ruka will become a doll/puppet that will gain some sort of independent sentience and attachment to the heroes that she'll turn against Splashmon?

I've seen some other anime and cartoons like a certain character was revealed as the extension or creation of a villain. It/he/she was made with the sole goal of killing the heroes, but managed to grow somewhat attached to them that she turns against his/her "parent".

Or whatever trope does that go..

Note that I only seen the screencaps. Had to speculate like there's no tommorrow until I see the sub.

~~~~~~~
(05-22-2011 12:41 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote:

That frequently works. It's what you risk if you do that. Mostly if you're evil though.
unfortunatly I see her ending up like Maharl from the Disgaea Anime, she'll probably be gone until the final battle when the heroe's need everyone's power, she'll probably be there for no reason giving power :P which sucks -_-;
(05-22-2011 01:49 PM)SnK Wrote: I've seen some other anime and cartoons like a certain character was revealed as the extension or creation of a villain. It/he/she was made with the sole goal of killing the heroes, but managed to grow somewhat attached to them that she turns against his/her "parent".

Or whatever trope does that go..

Note that I only seen the screencaps. Had to speculate like there's no tommorrow until I see the sub.

She was a robot that was being powered by one of these little Drip creatures. Splashmon has millions of them to power his Andromon.

He took the Drip out.
[Image: signature.png]