Join our server on Discord

Yuu--The Evil Little Brother You Never Wanted
Yuu joining the heroes later on? It is expected in Digimon anime; Examples would be Ken, (Digimon Kaizer) Kouichi (Duskmon) and Ikuto.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
But when?

I'll rip my heart out and give it to Baguramon to eat, only...he has to release Yuu from his service in turn...;)
Well, since certain knight will be fusing with Taiki mon at the end of the series, I would say, episode 49.
DarkKnightmon would never agree to that, even if Yuu does. Unless Yuu and Nene somehow cleanse him of yami and make him a regular Knightmon.
[Image: digimon-xros-wars-37.png]

A face that either one could love, hate and rape.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Love Hate Sex Pain? Sounds like the reactions to him are complicating people huh.
(05-25-2011 04:54 AM)Siblings4ever Wrote: DarkKnightmon would never agree to that, even if Yuu does. Unless Yuu and Nene somehow cleanse him of yami and make him a regular Knightmon.

You forgot the leak we got even before the show got a new ark? And no, he cant be a regular knightmon because he is the fusion of two Digimon, it wont make any bloody sense. Plus there is already a regular Knightmon in the show.