Join our server on Discord

Yuu--The Evil Little Brother You Never Wanted
A co-worker of my called me the "little brother she never wanted"...it's a rather strange mentor relationship we have going on...but it got me thinking.
Yuu is a rather demonic looking little guy. He reminds me of my demonic looking nephew...trust me, you don't want to know...but anyway, you know how some young kids can be evil? Well, consider for a moment...you're DarkKnightmon...you got a device that bring out the "darkness" in others as it did Kiriha. Yuu is young and impulsive...he saw the power that humans can bring out in Digimon. So, unlike past evil villians, DarkKnightmon used this to his advantage and decided to turn Yuu into something of a Digimon Emperor Version 2.0...a little boy whose only ambition involves murder and tyranny, and not spouting corny lines while whipping innocent Digimon. My theory is that Yuu is akin to an Anakin Skywalker of this series...he has a lot of potential ie power that the villians want and that's partially why we are where we are now. Nene will be heart-broken when she DOES find her brother and boy is she in for a rude awakening. What do you think? Is Yuu just an evil little bastard by nature or he is someone taken advantage of, his darker emotions raised to such a high level by DarkKnightmon that it's no wonder we see Yuu as he is right now...
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
Sinister creepy little bastard.

Diet Digimon Kaizer/Emperor Mini-Me.

Yeah, kid might have issues.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Digimon emperor got a sister, no wait, he doesn't believe he is in a videogame world, right?

80% chances he is possesed
Oh, so we're talking a "Frontier" scenario. Two siblings, one of light and one possesed of darkness.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
Yeah. Plus, it's entirely possible that Yuu was supposed to be Team Twilight all along. Nene was just the place holder until they got what they needed out of her.
Yeah that makes sence.
Yuu's a potential shota material. I heard he was given that Tobita fan service treatment.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Oh boy... They're hitting a good number of things people like aren't they.
Quote:Two siblings, one of light and one possesed of darkness.

But as we all know, Koichi joined the protagonists. If Yuu is anything like Koichi, he'll do the same thing...
He has to. There's a Xros between one of the Shoutmon/MetalGreymon/DarkKnightmon.