Join our server on Discord

Starcraft rp?
Ima gonna start of by saying this i's just a random thought that's beenbuzzing round my brain for The past month now; I don't actually have much of a plan for this. That being said, what would you guys think of a starcraft rp?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Nobodies interested? Ok I guess... *sniffle* it was gonna go in the mixed section too... :'(
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Hmmmmmm, interesting I guess. Needs to be thought out some can't just be like Lawls! SC RP! GO!!! :P but if it's got some rules and regs I'd join Sci-fi and Medieval is my thing.~
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Personally, I could come up with some details I suppose, but I don't really have a plot... My thoughts i's u could be any class within the any of the races in the sc game (that's the original, btw, to avoid spoilers for those who haven't gotten as far). Like, say, you could be a Zerg zergling, or whatever. The only shred of plot I have (which i's simply to make this both more plausible and interesting) i's to allow Zerg players to have limited intelligence -- like a dog for a zergling or an elephant for an ultralisk -- if people don't wanna be some of the less attractive options that actually have some of their own thoughts. The idea behind this would be that some of Zasz's brood (or one of the other cerebrate's) managed to escape kerrigan's wrath (or something like that) and have evolved a bit on their own... Or something... Anyway, the point i's, I don't really have all the details worked out, and that's why it's here, and not in the mixed section. I need help wit ideas, knowledge if theres interest, and, hopefully, a free gm (I can't creative think to save my life XP well, maybe only to save my life, but anyway), and if none are free I won't push it on anybody (I know everybody's already tied down pretty hard as it i's). So anyway, what are your thoughts on the subject?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Also I guess you could create you're own class, Sts, but you'd have to pass it by us (that i's, me, the gm, and/or the other rpers, assuming those are at least two different people in there XP) to make sure it i's both plausible and relatively balanced, but whatever, even if I can't find a free gm, I'll take the helm myself, if people show an interest... Sigh I suspect it won't even get that far.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Ahem. So, if you're interested, pls post that single statement here, preferably with ideas for a plot, as well as specs for the char you would like to be, eg type of unit, bio, stuff like that.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Well it's lookin like this was a total bust...

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
What if I altered the idea to include broodwar units (ie the medic), then would you hiding Starcraft fans out there join?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz