Join our server on Discord

My Boyfriend....cheated on me
Honestly, he really needs to seek professional counseling if he was so quick to want to kill himself autism or not because it can be an underlining problem.

The other thing that I worry for you is that now he sees that you stayed with him after threatening to end his own life. What's to stop him from drifting off further with that women and if you catch him or threaten to leave him that he pulls the same thing to get you to stay with him.

The other issue is that you now have a trust issue with him after this. Trust is one of the fountains of any relationship. If there is no trust then the relationship is destined to fail.

I know you said you will stay with him, but I strongly suggest that you tell your bf he should speak to a professional counselor or psychotherapist about his suicidal tendency. If he loves you and wants to continue the relationship he would agree as professional help will aid him in getting his feelings and thoughts straighten out. This will also allow you to be apart of it and work to rebuild that trust between you.

I hope things work out and he doesn't stray again on you. Best of luck
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(05-19-2011 07:23 AM)Ferro Cordis Wrote:
(05-19-2011 12:16 AM)tigerlily Wrote: once a cheater always a cheater.

That's not true! . . . I cheated on my gf before, but I felt bad and didn't go all the way through with it I ended up telling her and telling her I'm sorry, she forgave me.

Men have a primal instinct to sex as many girls as we can, cave-men were not married. . . Soooo.

Not only that but we're all humans!!! no matter how much we wish we weren't we still are, so we all make mistakes, more so then others. But it matters if the person is truly sorry and tries his best to change and never do it again!

PLEASE TELL ME I DID NOT READ THIS!!!!!!!!! O.O

[Image: NozomuSig.png]
[Xbox]Gamertag: OkamiPT
Sigh I really really don't wanna go here, but...
According to Darwinian theory (upon which a lot of primitive developmental and evolutionary theory i's based), what black has said i's technically true.

Let's say im a guy (which I am) and I tell you I just made with two hot chicks at once: what i's your first response as another guy?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
That sucks.

I remember my idiot boyfriend who was clearly cheating on me, but never admitted it until I got the girl he was cheating on me with to hate him as revenge.

Then, I ditched him. I know how you feel.

So now, I have two other room mates living in my house. I don't think I will trust another man for a while.

Just regain confidence again though.
Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
(06-02-2011 09:56 AM)johnalt Wrote: Sigh I really really don't wanna go here, but...
According to Darwinian theory (upon which a lot of primitive developmental and evolutionary theory i's based), what black has said i's technically true.

Let's say im a guy (which I am) and I tell you I just made with two hot chicks at once: what i's your first response as another guy?

I might punch you or say how much you suck or pat you on the back.
But that's the standard response as told to us by examples like TV.
I'm not really that kind of guy though.
Then what would you're actual response be?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(06-02-2011 09:56 AM)johnalt Wrote: Sigh I really really don't wanna go here, but...

My response would be "people don't like braggers and nobody gives a damn" or something in those lines... I would just make less important issue out of something like that. There is no reason to make it a big deal when its not

PS: Cheating ITS NOT a mistake, its something you CAN control, deal with it
[Image: NozomuSig.png]
[Xbox]Gamertag: OkamiPT
(06-02-2011 09:27 PM)johnalt Wrote: Then what would you're actual response be?

It would depend. It may be hard to fight programming.
But I may just ask how it happened.
... Well, this i's strictly a hypothetical question... In reality I don't think I'd be likely I could land one hot chick let alone two, so I actually have no idea... I'll have to think on that one...

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz

As a guy? "Pics or GTFO". X3

I believe that human beings have evolved past the state where their every action is dictated by primal instinct. We're not apes anymore, we get to choose whether we do right or wrong. We choose whether to give into temptation or not. I don't like cheating because the bible says it's bad or anything, I don't like cheating on one's other half because one betrays another's trust and love with disloyalty and dishonesty.

It's fine if you're single, sure. But don't commit yourself to a girlfriend or a boyfriend if you think you're not strong enough to keep from breaking their hearts.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers