Join our server on Discord

did biyomon get shafted?
(I sorta just said that X3)
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Whoops, sorry about that. Computer went a bit wonky after I posted.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
No prbs.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
But that doesn't make sense! XD Why would an Angemon get a partial sex change and then act male?

Ohh... maybe he lost a bet...

Sounds like some strange fanfiction plot! <3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
It was your idea! Lol

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Well, angemon and angewomon could body swap, but I think it was done before...
(05-18-2011 10:16 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Oh there's nothing wrong with voices sounding girly, unless it's Justin Bieber. X3 Bart Simpson was also voiced by a girl. XD

I dunno H, I dun think an Angewomon that acts male is male. XD Who is "we"?

She'd be a tomboy. A female that acts less like a standard female. Body type data matches with the pronoun data. And almost all young boys are voiced by women. It's just easier.

Also, We is what a friend of mine seemed to agree on with a much bigger (clean) Digimon site.