Join our server on Discord

did biyomon get shafted?
(05-15-2011 12:20 AM)johnalt Wrote: Lol yeah, to bad nobody could ever prove whether or not it actually worked or not...

You can't prove it. That's the point.

And if that won't work on him, I know some world eaters and a god that causes insanity so I have ways.
Well, yeah. X3 I looove Digimon who are inspired by Mythology. Kinda why I'm quite fond of Garudamon. XD Also why I don't think Biyomon got shafted at all, but I suppose that's just my personal tastes! People would probably prefer Garudamon as more effeminate! X3 It'd make more sense since Biyomon was a girl. Unless... Biyomon was a guy in the original Japanese show.

Oh pshaw, those things only work in Hollywood movies. ^ ^ Except D.I.P. That stuff's nasty. Laughing before our punchlines make us think you're happy enough, and not laughing at all make us stick to you until you do!

Heehee, I'm a world eater muh-self. :3 Some of my turn-ons are vore and macrophilia, so that, mixed with the infinite stretchiness of my animated body and my wanton disregard for physics, allows me to (harmlessly) nom anything! ^ ^

Psycho. Backlasher. I have always been insane. X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Biyomon Adventure, was always a girl. And I can get rid of you somehow. I have a research staff to find ways.
Ah... then turning into Garudamon is slightly strange. X3 It's quite obviously masculine in appearance!

XD I'd love to meet your staff. They can research and experiment on me allll they want!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Well, if lopmon was suppose to actually be male, then, in theory, anything i's possible (also considering they were supposed to be "asexual")
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
*labcoat*

Gender is just a preset in the programming to show them what pronoun to use in the language they speak. And thus, this also may have them act a certain way. An Agumon with female set may act differently then our typical Agumon.

Or an actual example, Biyomon.

Not only did it evolve differently in both Adventure and Savers (possibly because of human interaction) but it had a different voice and mannerisms.

That's what we've decided will be our status about gender in digimon.

*no labcoat*
And biyomon was definitely male in data squad... Perhaps it was something similar to what supposedly happened to lopmon in tamers (that i's female voice but supposedly make gender); idk, but it would almost make more sense.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Oh there's nothing wrong with voices sounding girly, unless it's Justin Bieber. X3 Bart Simpson was also voiced by a girl. XD

I dunno H, I dun think an Angewomon that acts male is male. XD Who is "we"?
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
That one would be kinda hard to justify. Futa, shemale, and/or herm, at most, but definitely not full male completely (ok, back on topic, hmmmm, I'm outa ideas)

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(05-18-2011 10:16 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: I dunno H, I dun think an Angewomon that acts male is male. XD

Not unless it's an Angemon with a partial sex change. :P
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]