Join our server on Discord

did biyomon get shafted?
looking back on the five years of digimon (i yet to see a single episode of season six) anyone else feel biyomon got shafted in terms of sexy hentai lemon causing forms gatomon has both opioamon and angewomon, palmon has lilymon, renamon to those of us who aren't in to furries had with rika syakukmon, yoshi digimon i forget her name had that lilymon lookalike for her ulimate form and rosemon and the hotter burst mode verison and finally zoe had kazemon and zeypermon but biyomon got nothing cause i wouldn't call guradomon or birdamon hot anyone else agree?
Yes... If you just said what I think you said then yes, I can't help but agree with that line of thought...
However for those of us who are into slightly more furry, her rookie i's kinda hot... Though you're right, no where near the same degree as the others...
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lab coat time

Now, depending on if you think her mega is Valkyriemon (Or if that's Hawkmon's mega) or Phoenixmon, that's your answer.

Garudamon? Some stuff has been done but you have to admit, it does look like a guy.

Birdramon? Giant flaming bird. May not work.

Biyomon? Yes. You're right. Not much. The only one with less is Raramon from Savers. But, that makes sense. And since Savers Biyomon is a dude, that's that.

Black PawnChessmon evos to Black QueenChessmon. But is it a girl? White PawnChessmon could also evo to White Queenchessmon so... That's confusing.

So, yes she did get shafted. Or *chuckle* does not. But, there is some stuff, just not much at all.

I like wearing my lab coat to explain things.
Yeah, you're hot that way. ^ ^

I wouldn't really say shafted, unless you think all digimon girls are sluts who want to get jerked off to, then I'd say she was rather lucky. X3 Garudamon is attractive as a male, in a way, not so much as a female. Her voice as Birdramon and Garudamon doesn't help as it sounds like a reeeeally fat woman. Not that fat women aren't attractive! <3 I love me some chunky chicks!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(05-13-2011 01:58 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Lab coat time

Now, depending on if you think her mega is Valkyriemon (Or if that's Hawkmon's mega) or Phoenixmon, that's your answer.

Valkyrimon's designed to look like a man.
[Image: signature.png]
I'm sure Biyomon will make an appearence. After all, I guessing we're somewhere at the halfway point in this season. There's plenty of show left. We'll be seeing our cute birdy struttering her stuff in no time.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
(05-14-2011 03:35 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote: Valkyrimon's designed to look like a man.
Exactly. Much like Harpymon.

(05-13-2011 02:21 PM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Yeah, you're hot that way. ^ ^

And watch it. The lab coat gives me powers over science.
I'll make you into Schrödinger's pervert. And no, you won't look like a Nazi catboy. You'll be put in a box with some radioactive material.

Once it breaks, you will be trapped in a state of Quantum superposition, not live or dead. Until I open the box.

I just dropped some Quantum Physics on your ass. Google it. Schrödinger's Cat.

...Did I ever get off topic.
Lol yeah, to bad nobody could ever prove whether or not it actually worked or not...
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I know what Schrödinger's Cat is, of course, and your Quantum Physics don't work on me. ^ ^ I'm a cartoon! The only rules of physics I follow are the Cartoon Laws of Physics, and that means that my reaction to what eve you do will change to what ever's funnier! You exhibit hostility toward my affection, so the Rule of Funny declares you as the Elmer Fudd to my Bugs Bunny! :3

Heehee... you enjoyed dropping things on my ass a liiiittle too much. ;3

Back on topic, I'd say a male Biyomon didn't get shafted at all, except maybe that he's pink. XD And even if Valkyrimon was designed to look like a guy, the mythology behind Valkyries depict them as hawt warrior women who shepherd those who have fallen in battle to the halls of Valhalla, so that's still pretty hot, no?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Oh yeah, he's a toon coyote, we keep forgetting that... Well, let's see, we can either:
  1. Drop him in D.I.P.
  2. Make him laugh to death
  3. Laugh way before the punchline
  4. Not laugh. At all. Ever.
*stone face* I suggest we start in reverse order to that listed here
But seriously, yeah... That i's kinda hot... Especially after seeing a certain 3D interpretation of that >:3

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz