Join our server on Discord

The demotivation fairy
Here is something that is not a secret, most writers are glory hogs, we just love praise, but sadly most of the time we just end getting criticism. In some cases you end meeting people that lives to destroy others with their opinions. As a result of one of those encounters I am facing something than for me is way worse than a writer block: lack of motivation. How can it be worse? Well I have a huge imagination and more ideas than I will ever use, but I am lazy, and why keep writing if you are just going to face more of those yerks that just live you make you miserable?.

So while the demotivacion fairy stays, I am just gonna chill and relax a bit, and see if I can beat my "fourth month request record" for a request with at least two months MORE!

So yeah, don't expect any more stories from me for a while, unless is something I recycled.

Interesting that you would choose to put this in the spam folder...
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(05-11-2011 01:16 PM)johnalt Wrote: Interesting that you would choose to put this in the spam folder...

its the only place that you can put random stuff and be awesome.

Anyway Writer's block happens to everyone, just relax, look at life and do something based on it
[Image: NozomuSig.png]
[Xbox]Gamertag: OkamiPT
Writer's slump seems like it. You can write lots... but are too lazy to. XD I have it too. It messes with my roleplaying ability. I have like, one story to my name (in the author's domain thread, Original Fiction), and it's not that good. X3 I've been trying to write part two of it, but eh... demotivation fairy going "Hey... listen! Hey! Listen!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lol navi ref
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Actually she is all like "Why not relax and chill a bit?"
Why not? Most inspiration comes from moments of stillness.
Veemon's Followers