Join our server on Discord

Blazblue
(05-12-2011 05:28 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: So, who're your top 5 characters to use, Luxie?

eh I use:

Tsubaki
Tager ( 360 lolz )
Ragna
Jin
and sometimes Hazama.
[Image: NozomuSig.png]
[Xbox]Gamertag: OkamiPT
(05-11-2011 10:10 PM)Luxord Wrote: It is from the same creators of Guilty Gear :P Arcsys
I know that.
Ooh! And who's the best out of them in your opinion? Like, who handles the best for you and wins you the most battles? :3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(05-12-2011 03:32 PM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Ooh! And who's the best out of them in your opinion? Like, who handles the best for you and wins you the most battles? :3

depends of what character the other player is using.... but I mostly play as Tsubaki. Tho I'm learning how to play with Lambda-11
There is one guy I hate. Being a combination of other trolls, Hazama.
Asshole and again, a giant troll.
(05-13-2011 01:41 PM)UnknownH Wrote: There is one guy I hate. Being a combination of other trolls, Hazama.
Asshole and again, a giant troll.

You mean Yuki Terumi... Since Hazama is just a Body xD
Same guy. Same douchebag.
(05-14-2011 01:46 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Same guy. Same douchebag.

Yeah XD. Today I've been playing against Platinium the Trinity. I totaly fail at this game D:

Magical girl parody or played straight up? Fun stuff the characters these people come up with.
(05-15-2011 01:44 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Magical girl parody or played straight up? Fun stuff the characters these people come up with.

and she is ridiculous... but is still a nice character, has nice pressures and cool punishes... still its dumb x_x