Join our server on Discord

Veemon's new game
OH THANK THE YAOI GODS FOR THIS RES-ERRECTION!! Hi, I'm Gunter, nice to meet you! I'm a fan of... well... everything! So that includes Yaoi!
like the picture...hey im Seit The Reaper.....di have a long list of things i am....which does include Yaoi-Lovah
I think you change your sig/avatar monthly- am I right? Monthly/weekly?
I don't know but I wish I could be there with you Gunter helping you train out a lot.....I am working out as we speak and I miss you Gabumonfurry, I haven't heard from you in a while.....

Gun.....;)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hiii! *hugs blue* haha ^^;; yeah i dont come here much, its growing to fast for me x.x;; and hi new person and and and x.x

Hey dragon you up it in the wrong section too x3
Certainly, I think I wasn't paying good attention
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh don't worry- The people who attack me get fewer and fewer, I'll survive.
But its so much fun when you could be all fancy and get inside into your opponents mind and enjoy illuminating their fears and using it against them. I trained yesterday out of boredom haven't done it in a while and it was fun. Reminds of another situation with me 'defending myself". All I have to say Gun is that it would be fun regadless, plus I am bored doing it myself :P.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I'm back and still alive, and "Hi, everyone" for the new ppl that peek in, I'm Humon (AKA James) and I'm a fan of all things yaoi because it is a fun thing to... ... ... yes, I lose my train of thought easily. lol ^_~
*Pounces and hugs humon* CRAP- I'V MISSED YAH!!