Join our server on Discord

soooooooooo since I'm here I'm gonna make one of these
But her fursona is a twin headed deathsnake! XD I'm kidding of course.

I was actually replying to BlackVeedramon, pertaining to what brings Sir Luxord back to this depraved site! Unfortunately, it wasn't me. *shuts trapdoor again* It's never been me since that one guy who said he came for me mysteriously disappeared. Kicking and screaming.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(05-12-2011 05:10 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: But her fursona is a twin headed deathsnake! XD I'm kidding of course.

I was actually replying to BlackVeedramon, pertaining to what brings Sir Luxord back to this depraved site! Unfortunately, it wasn't me. *shuts trapdoor again* It's never been me since that one guy who said he came for me mysteriously disappeared. Kicking and screaming.

Are you talking about my char Backlasher? xD Wanna try that theory of yours and see what she truly is?
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(05-11-2011 12:12 PM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: Hi, welcome back to the forum, what brings you here?

(05-12-2011 05:10 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: But her fursona is a twin headed deathsnake! XD I'm kidding of course.

Meh don't worry I'm ok with pervs and stuff xD
[Image: NozomuSig.png]
[Xbox]Gamertag: OkamiPT
What a coincidence; I'm a twin tailed deathstalker Twisted
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Yeah, but I'm just kidding. X3 Everyone knows Yoosei is a lovely, two-tailed, purple-furred vixen.

BUT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE WHAT SHE TRULY IS, YES! <3

Awesome. Cuz everyone on this site, loathe they are to admit it, is a perv. :3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
... Why else come to this site? That's pretty much our niche market right there. lol
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(05-12-2011 12:30 PM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Yeah, but I'm just kidding. X3 Everyone knows Yoosei is a lovely, two-tailed, purple-furred vixen.

BUT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE WHAT SHE TRULY IS, YES! <3

Awesome. Cuz everyone on this site, loathe they are to admit it, is a perv. :3

Aww Psycho, that was so cutie. thankies.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions