Join our server on Discord

What is the strangest/funniest/randomest/weirdest time/moment/event in your life?
One day the lights went out, it took me an hour to discover that it was ONLY in my house and not the whole city.
Ooh! That's kinda creepy! XD

And c'mon, like no one's ever jerked a stray off at night while waiting for their friend before.

And Eeeeych, no. Skipping Gunter will only make his penis harder.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Haha, now we got Wordsworth refs! Actually, while were on that, any you gots links to those vids? They are nearly impossible to find with anything other than Spanish or German subs (at least in my price range of "free" XP)
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Well, I downloaded those vids from somewhere. X3 Pretty hot, but very silly. Very, very silly.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(05-11-2011 10:19 PM)Luxord Wrote: Who Am I?.... Simple, the most awesome living creature that you'll ever meet.... not really I'm just a 2007 Lurker and decided to return out of nothing... so it makes it "What is the randomest event in your life"

=D
Right. Lurker. That explains it.

(05-12-2011 12:12 PM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Ooh! That's kinda creepy! XD

And c'mon, like no one's ever jerked a stray off at night while waiting for their friend before.

And Eeeeych, no. Skipping Gunter will only make his penis harder.
How bout I skip you like a rock then. Over the ocean. Chained to a rock.

I do remember it raining so much and I had just come out of Wal-Mart and saw a convertible with it's top down. Made me laugh greatly. Also made me getting wet worth it.
Eychie, baby, you make this so easy for me sometimes. X3 Chains? A rock? Mrrr, rocks are hard. Hehe... so certain things do make you wet!

Mnm... ever seen two elderly people making out? How about to elderly gay people? Over at Stephen's Green park, my classmates and I (who went over there to study on the grass, cuz the sun was out), saw two gay men who MUST have been in their seventies kissing by one of the trees. It was kinda hot.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(05-12-2011 03:30 PM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Eychie, baby, you make this so easy for me sometimes. X3 Chains? A rock? Mrrr, rocks are hard. Hehe... so certain things do make you wet!

Mnm... ever seen two elderly people making out? How about to elderly gay people? Over at Stephen's Green park, my classmates and I (who went over there to study on the grass, cuz the sun was out), saw two gay men who MUST have been in their seventies kissing by one of the trees. It was kinda hot.

In the chinese youtube there's 2 chinese people, having sex out in public while everybody was watching. Of course they were arrested. *I'm still in China*
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Remember, I have a satellite and it has a death beam.

Anyway, That's good for them. Being that advanced in life and finding love.
Lemon party.

Anywhoo, Yeah, If the Chinese leaders didn't ask for them to do it in public, they shouldn't have. It's China.
Of late, when I couldn't find the restroom during a performance of Fiddler on the Roof and ended up running into a bunch of cast members backstage before their next scene.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Huh. That's interesting. Did you act in it?