Join our server on Discord

What is the strangest/funniest/randomest/weirdest time/moment/event in your life?
Big Grin 
Mine would have to be the time I saw 4 prostitutes playing tag in the middle of the road...
Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
Nope... Don't think I can top that...
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
That's something you won't see every day.
I'm gonna go with red-rocketing stray dogs outside my old school compound, at night, outside my best friend's second house, while wearing a ripped shirt covered in fake blood (for a Halloween party at school), waiting for my friend to come home from Taekwondo Practice and the hospital (because he sprained something during practice), so his driver could drive me home at 11PM.

Actually, that's not weird for my nights at all. X3 That was just the first thing that came to my mind.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Returning to this forum
[Image: NozomuSig.png]
[Xbox]Gamertag: OkamiPT
Skipping Gunter as that would only encourage him, I will ask. Who were you then?
(05-11-2011 01:27 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Skipping Gunter as that would only encourage him, I will ask. Who were you then?

Who Am I?.... Simple, the most awesome living creature that you'll ever meet.... not really I'm just a 2007 Lurker and decided to return out of nothing... so it makes it "What is the randomest event in your life"

=D
[Image: NozomuSig.png]
[Xbox]Gamertag: OkamiPT
Me and my friend were driving away from Wal-Mart, and we had to pass a gas station along the way where we saw this old lady standing to the side brushing her teeth in the rain. It was so weird. Once in a lifetime thing. Wish I had taken a picture. ._.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(05-10-2011 05:15 PM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: I'm gonna go with red-rocketing stray dogs outside my old school compound, at night, outside my best friend's second house, while wearing a ripped shirt covered in fake blood (for a Halloween party at school), waiting for my friend to come home from Taekwondo Practice and the hospital (because he sprained something during practice), so his driver could drive me home at 11PM.

Actually, that's not weird for my nights at all. X3 That was just the first thing that came to my mind.

[Image: nf04z9.jpg]
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
... I'd have to agree wit you there, Asesino
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz