Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 36
(05-11-2011 04:48 PM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Mervamon has one hell of a cameltoe. X3

I loves it. <3

Hold on, Mervamon has a cameltoe? I can't believe I missed that. I was so focused of her breasts. Now I have to go back and resee it.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
(05-12-2011 06:48 AM)CaseyChimera Wrote: Hold on, Mervamon has a cameltoe? I can't believe I missed that. I was so focused of her breasts. Now I have to go back and resee it.

Oh, it's on her Jet Mervamon Digixros sequence. Her leather short shorts is so skin tight its visible.

Watched 36.

Creepy little Yuu shows up, and Zamielmon is kind of a demented Xros between Grottomon and Dark Master Pinnokimon as he played around with Taiki and gang with his Honey Wonderland hunting grounds.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
What he sez!! XD There is a big ol' cameltoe labia bulge. X3

I'm not liking Yuu very much. X3

And Zamielmon is seriously huge!! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(05-11-2011 02:14 PM)SnK Wrote: Many guys (Including moi) has just fired their first shots with Mervamon slut-stuff artwise.

Hopefully someone from our circle will fire the first shot lemon-wise.

Did Nene gave a small strip tease during her Digixros scene?

He he "Fired the first shot."

Someone post a picture of the flying camel's toe. Now. You know you can do it.
Flying melons, flying camels toe and a flying snake arm-thingie.

And they say pigs fly.

He he "Fired the first shot."

*Rimshot*

I guess you can say the output of Mervamon kink stuff is faster than you can say, "Renamon."

(05-12-2011 12:16 PM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: And Zamielmon is seriously huge!! XD

Which about him is huge? >XD
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Oh just about everything. :3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Yeah, everything except where it counts. Zing!
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
Who knows.. He might also have an arrow below the belt.

In other details, seen the preview of 37, and one shot there seems to be Nene in.. Paris?

Either the two siblings have a French mother or they got sucked into the Digital World from France.
(05-12-2011 04:23 PM)SnK Wrote: I guess you can say the output of Mervamon kink stuff is faster than you can say, "Renamon."
I wish. Too much of her. At least Palcomix gets payed to make 50 comics with her in it.
Speaking of Jet Mervamon, her other attacks are the following:

-Sexy Dynamite
-Spicy Hard Love

So.. what do you guys think she does on the second one? ;p